• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror 4.3 - RELEASE ! Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#101 User is offline   KroniK Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: kronik

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:28 AM

View PostMagister, on 28 October 2016 - 03:30 AM, said:

What does it mean that the two bugs in 4.3 that the UZL website makes reference to are listed with a status of Closed on their respective github entries? How can they be closed unless a release has been made that resolves them?

The bugs on github have probably been fixed on the internal un-released master branch of the codebase and are therefore marked as being done, or at least to a point where they are testing it internally. They probably closed it so that people know that those specific bugs have been dealt with and please don't open another bug report with the same issue.

#102 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:03 PM

When we close an issue on GitHub it should mean we have it identified and fixed. The fix might not be published yet, but we do have it.

The issue tracker reflects our "in development" status (i.e. for the upcoming update), and not the current state of the game. You can check an issue's "milestone" to know with which update will it get pushed, and if it has therefore already been pushed.

The lag issue seems to be directly linked to sv_fps unlock and we have locked back the CVAR in 4.3.2. Once the update will be published, that issue should be fixed.

Regarding the fps drops, we are still investigating.

#103 User is offline   ryan Icon

• Account: ryan

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:47 AM

View PostBiddle, on 28 October 2016 - 01:03 PM, said:

When we close an issue on GitHub it should mean we have it identified and fixed. The fix might not be published yet, but we do have it.

The issue tracker reflects our "in development" status (i.e. for the upcoming update), and not the current state of the game. You can check an issue's "milestone" to know with which update will it get pushed, and if it has therefore already been pushed.

The lag issue seems to be directly linked to sv_fps unlock and we have locked back the CVAR in 4.3.2. Once the update will be published, that issue should be fixed.

Regarding the fps drops, we are still investigating.

Hiya Biddle! Any update in this regard? I am hoping for the 4.3.2 release really soon, so updated servers get rolled out, and player frustration lowers, keeping them playing longer. :)

#105 User is offline   ryan Icon

• Account: ryan

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:18 AM

View PostBarbatos, on 12 December 2016 - 08:38 AM, said:

I'm very busy right now but aiming for a release during the XMas holidays - hopefully. We'll announce the exact release date a few days before the release.

Right on Barbatos! Keep on truckin' :D

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#106 User is offline   gurubert Icon

• Account: gurubert

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:24 PM

Hi,
whenever I try to connect to a server with my 4.3.1 client the game tells me I have an invalid game folder (maybe because of a newer client version).

Will this only be fixed after the server admins have upgraded their versions?

#108 User is offline   Nstar Icon

• Account: nstar
  • Main tag: [COD]

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

Any news on 4.3.2?
Nations cup is coming up, and matches that don't feature 2 same region teams will be laughable at this point.
I can't even kill AFKs on servers with >200 ping.
Or, to that end, is the resolution shared with UZ admins and included in required server configs?

#109 User is offline   Zmb Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: zmb
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:39 AM

View Postxoai, on 04 January 2017 - 10:09 PM, said:

I can't even kill AFKs on servers with >200 ping.

Did you try to aim ?

#110 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:03 AM

View Postxoai, on 04 January 2017 - 10:09 PM, said:

Or, to that end, is the resolution shared with UZ admins and included in required server configs?

The "solution" is to revert some changes, such as the unlock of (sv_) snaps back to 4.2, but im pretty sure UZ admins are aware that setting sv_snaps fixes those issues related to 4.3.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942