Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Some need of change pach 4,3 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Infinityeage Icon

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:15 PM

I like the new guns.But why did you changed the interface of the weapons select???Why did you changed the graphics,the old graphics where very good,now the graphics look like a 2006 game.In conclusion you had should this thing take the 4.2 pach,make the p90 and the other guns with the same engine and gg.

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

So lets answer this bit by bit. (note that you could do every1 a favor and use linebreaks...)

View PostInfinityeage, on 01 October 2016 - 03:15 PM, said:

I like the new guns.

Well. Great!

But why did you changed the interface of the weapons select???

Because of the above? there were new weapons, so space had to be made.

Why did you changed the graphics,the old graphics where very good,now the graphics look like a 2006 game.

Well it is? see below.

In conclusion you had should this thing take the 4.2 pach,make the p90 and the other guns with the same engine and gg.

I think you really misunderstood something here. 4.3 IS on the same engine as 4.2. Literally nothing has changed graphics wise. (except for you obviously "loosing" your cfg). Urbanterror 4.3 runs on the ioquake/idtech3 engine, as every UrT standalone since 4.1 did. So its no surprise it looks like that. Urbanterror 4.3 ("Still Dying") is NOT Urbanterror HD ("Resurgence"). HD is not yet available to the public.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#3 User is offline   Courgette Icon

•   community dev   
    B3 bot developer
  • Account: courgette
  • Main tag: [B3]

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:33 PM

I like the new guns.But why did you changed the interface of the weapons select???Why did you changed the graphics,the old graphics where very good,now the graphics look like a 2006 game.

most likely your screen resolution settings were lost. Go to the game settings and fix the screen resolution values

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942