• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror 4.3.1 HOTFIX RELEASE Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Voiddamn Icon

• Account: voiddamn

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

I have a problem with the dmaHD sound option. If i turn it off my game won't work anymore and i need to turn it off to reduce lag. I can't turn it back on either, because when i open the game, after the frozensand intro my game immediately freezes for a few seconds and crashes leaving with no option but to reinstall.

I don't really know how this bug report thing works but if you need more info about it just tell me how to do it and i'll do it haha.

#63 User is offline   Magister Icon

• Account: magister

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

Good news thanks! Would you share the solution for the issue related to snaps settings? I had to set snaps "35" in my client to avoid the micro-stuttering of players and it has been working just fine that way. What will be the new default value of snaps?

This post has been edited by Magister: 02 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

#64 User is offline   travmon Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: travmon

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:00 AM

I also would like to know about default setting values of 432, hopefully default but not locked, Because a lot of us like to play at high rate and with "real" hits @60 sv_fps/snaps where @20 sv_fps/snaps pings of 150+ seems get the advantage because they use low rates like "8000" to bottleneck themselves against the system and/or are too stubborn and wont let go of their old pre cfg settings from 4.1 to screw the rest of us.

#65 User is offline   brown Icon

• Account: brown
  • Main tag: z][t-

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:17 AM

Barbatos said:

This decision will be unpopular among some community members but we've decided to lock sv_fps/snaps values back to 20 [...]

we're locking sv_fps/snaps back to 20 in 4.3.2.

source.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942