Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mouse drift problem Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Zephyrox Icon

• Account: zephyrox

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:30 PM

My mouse starts to drift really fast, even in the menus. It happens after I first hit a key on the keyboard, up til then it's fine.
I've tried changing the comparability settings NOT to scale with DPI on Quake3-UrT.exe.

Any other suggestions?

#2 User is offline   Sandbags Icon

• Account: sandbags

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:26 AM

View PostZephyrox, on 06 November 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

My mouse starts to drift really fast, even in the menus. It happens after I first hit a key on the keyboard, up til then it's fine.
I've tried changing the comparability settings NOT to scale with DPI on Quake3-UrT.exe.

Any other suggestions?

Are you using in_mouse -1? It looks like they might have broken it which sucks cause I actually prefer direct input. :/

Try:

/in_mouse 1
/in_restart

This is the only related thread I could find, but it is the reason I registered here. Hopefully this is addressed and not just dismissed because "raw input is better".

#3 User is offline   Magister Icon

• Account: magister

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:28 PM

You could try in_mouse "2" which is raw input. But I guess this sounds like some other problem. Does this happen anywhere else except this game?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942