Urban Terror Forums: [Solved]No servers from master server list? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Solved]No servers from master server list? Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

Problem, server, master

#11 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

• Account: vitao84

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:46 AM

I did another clean install, using this method.. Same problem..

Im lost..

#12 User is offline   craigcolorado Icon

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:41 AM

You guys are way more computer savoy than I am but I am having the exact same problem. I had all the servers listed and played a few games . Exited to search for a Low Gravity server and clicked not refresh list but get new list and came back empty. No matter what I do it comes back empty. Win 10 64 nothing changed between playing the game then exiting and try to get new list, then getting empty list.

#13 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:58 PM

View Postcraigcolorado, on 26 November 2016 - 06:41 AM, said:

You guys are way more computer savoy than I am but I am having the exact same problem. I had all the servers listed and played a few games . Exited to search for a Low Gravity server and clicked not refresh list but get new list and came back empty. No matter what I do it comes back empty. Win 10 64 nothing changed between playing the game then exiting and try to get new list, then getting empty list.

The same for me. Nothing changed between when everything was woprking and no servers fro master server list. I was guesing that maybe it could be some problem related to my ISP, but its not the case as I can connect in any server by openning the console and typing /connect xxx.xxx.xx.xx:xxxxx. So, mybe its something related to Windows 10 or urbanterror server (Im almost convinced that its something with urban terror master servers).

We need some dev to talk about so we can understand better what to do or what to expect.. :( menawhile, I keep entering the same server as I dont have the others servers ips to connect.. :(

#14 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

first off: this website has a server browser. there even is a tool that allows you to click "connect" on this website, and it will automatically start the game and connect.

secondly: there basically only is two options: either the master server "doesnt want you", aka it doesnt send you a server list, or you cant connect to the master server. So it either is an error/misjudging flood protect tool on the master server or an issue somewhere along the way. Since it cant connect to the auth server as well, i personally suspect its the later.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#15 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

so, your help is..?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:00 PM

i dunno. :S

possible tests i can think of is trying the same rig in a different location and a different rig in the same location to figure out what may be the issue....

#17 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:00 AM

Ok. Tried installing urt latest on another computer (my sun) but on the same internet connection (same routr, another port only). The same problem.

Called a friend (neighbor) to test it; As he didnt play it, he installed latest urt. He is online by other internet provider company and is having the same problem as I.

I think tha this can exclude the possibility to be a problem with isp provider or my computer, right?

what else can I try guys?

#18 User is offline   craigcolorado Icon

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:15 AM

Just to let you know I got the list and all is fine. Not sure that it was anything I did it just started working for me for some reason. Thanks for the help though.

PS the original reason I came on here was to find out how to get the low gravity maps on the list. Maybe someone can tell me how to do that?

#19 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:40 AM

there is no such thing as "low gravity maps". (actually, i think there was a way to set a maps default gravity, but thats probably slightly off topic here...)

gravity is a server setting the admins can set on any map.
Best call to find low gravity servers would be typing "grav" into the search field i guess. since that actually searches the server name as well

#20 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:22 PM

I did another try about 3 minutes ago and still, the same problem..

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942