Urban Terror Forums: [Solved]No servers from master server list? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Solved]No servers from master server list? Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

Problem, server, master

#41 User is offline   Magister Icon

• Account: magister

Posted 04 December 2016 - 06:55 PM

It is your choice of course but, for example, openvpn in your Ubuntu is 100% open-source software and comes from the official Ubuntu repository. Maybe you have some other concerns, none of my business :)

Another idea I just had...Did you install UrT the same way in all cases? Like, using the Updater maybe? Did you try downloading the Full Zip instead?

This post has been edited by Magister: 04 December 2016 - 06:56 PM

#42 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

• Account: vitao84

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:49 PM

I have the full installer (zip package). Downloaded it again to the tests.

One thing that I noticed is that the "UrTUpdater.exe", after opened and checked for updates, when I click on the button to play the game, it does nothing. But I dont think its related to the issues talked in this topic. Just to mention it..

#44 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:09 AM

View PostBlapecOol, on 07 December 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

On my side, every thing seems working fine
As far as I know, none of us at FS were able to reproduce your issue.
You're using a clean install, your neighbour have the same issue and you are able to play on server if you connect "manually"

As someone said (and as we're thinking too) it might be a regional issue or connectivity issue between South-American ISP and our provider located in EU
I have an idea to test this (that also could be a possible workaround of the issue) but it require some work on my side. You'll have to wait a little, I'm sorry :'(

Meanwhile, I'd like to know if any other people have connectivity issue with our services (especially auth & master).
If so, I'd like to know your country and your ISP. Feel free to reach my by PM or mail (blapecool+connectivity at urbanterror.info)

No problem at all. I can wait..

My country is Brazil. Im from Rio de Janeiro.

My ISP is "NET Virtua".

NET Virtua brings to its users some kind of dynamic IP adress but it requires some sort of work to have a new IP (changing the MAC adress or the router), or turn it off and wait for about 8 hours.. :P Already tried that too, change my IP and no luck.. Ill wait for your tips..

#45 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:24 AM

I just did another try with another DNS providers. Tried with Google public DNS and tried with OpenDNS. The same problem.. Just to inform.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#47 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:38 AM

I know but.. dont know, right? things are strange nowadays.. :P

#48 User is offline   Vitao84 Icon

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:05 AM

Guys.

I just openned the game and the authserver was reached and im logged in. Get new list is working again.

I dont know if its related but yesterday my ISP provider had some problem and I was without internet connection. They corrected whatever was wrong and just now (i just came home) and tried urban terror and everything is working again.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942