Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My pc shuts off when i play Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   K3r Icon

• Account: k3r

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:23 AM

Hello guys, im creating this topic because im having problems with urt the thing is that when i play my computer shutsdown but its only when i play urban terror, i play other games like riders of icarus, csgo, paladins etc and this doesnt happen if anybody has the same problem or knows the solution please share it with me.

ty.

-Ker

My pc properites are:
16gb ram, 4gb graphic card proccessor amd 8350, windows 10

This post has been edited by K3r: 04 December 2016 - 04:33 AM

#2 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:41 AM

That is such a weird problem, that you probably need to provide more system information than only the sparse specs you gave. What is the name of the computer (if you bought it somewhere) and/or the name of all the components included? Can you give us a dxdiag?

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

#3 User is offline   K3r Icon

• Account: k3r

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

I Already solved the problem, i went to my control panel, energy options and changed i few things, im sorry if i didn't provided more info, my English is very basic and i don't know to much of pc. If somebody has the same problem contact me and i will share how i solved the problem with more details.

Ty.

-Ker

#4 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:24 PM

View PostK3r, on 04 December 2016 - 08:56 PM, said:

I Already solved the problem, i went to my control panel, energy options and changed i few things, im sorry if i didn't provided more info, my English is very basic and i don't know to much of pc. If somebody has the same problem contact me and i will share how i solved the problem with more details.

Ty.

-Ker

I am happy that you solved problem, first I was positive that is maybe problem with your power supply (could be too weak for configuration of computer) so when you run some game it can shut down or restart computer because of higher power consuption (in games usually takes more performance). Happy to hear you had different problems and that is probably not power supply problem because in that case you would have to buy stronger one. Hope you enjoy now in game with no problems.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 20 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

#5 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:29 AM

download https://www.hwinfo.com/ and watch your temps, you don't want to be going over 60C(70C max) for your cpu and your gpu temps should be well under 90C under load
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

View PostMuffie, on 25 January 2017 - 05:29 AM, said:

download https://www.hwinfo.com/ and watch your temps, you don't want to be going over 60C(70C max) for your cpu and your gpu temps should be well under 90C under load

Yep, that is actually and probably reason. You got the point there. Cooling system is usually that one who causes issues. Few 12 cm fans in computer case should solve problems.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942