Urban Terror Forums: iCu, sex clan, xtc, droogs.. - Urban Terror Forums

Jump to content

 Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

iCu, sex clan, xtc, droogs.. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Deadpooll Icon

  • Account: deadpooll
  • Joined: 30-January 17
  • Posts: 1
  • Notoriety: basic

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

I'm looking to get into contact with people from back in the day. This is iCu*deadpool. Hoping some of you guys are still around!

#2 User is offline   Vortex2 Icon

  • Account: vortex2
  • Country:
  • Joined: 06-January 17
  • Posts: 104
  • Notoriety: afk

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

That is a scary sounding name if I ever have seen one :O

#3 User is offline   Flashca Icon

  • Account: flashca
  • Joined: 14-January 17
  • Posts: 14
  • Notoriety: basic (afk)

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

View PostDeadpooll, on 30 January 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

I'm looking to get into contact with people from back in the day. This is iCu*deadpool. Hoping some of you guys are still around!



Hay man long time don't think there's a lot of the icu guys left. still got a few of us old time players kicking around.

#4 User is offline   Brainie Icon

  • Account: brainie
  • Main tag: psyp.
  • Country:
  • Joined: 30-December 10
  • Posts: 348
  • Notoriety: basic (afk)

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:09 AM

Some say POSSESSED is still bashing over UrT 4.2 to this day.


Some people from xil- and GlaD are still around too.

I miss people from pnk| . :(
Psychologic People - Team Canada - Psychology in Urban Terror
ClanBase Writer and Referee - Ask me if issues

#5 User is offline   Dyzko Icon

  • Account: dyzko
  • Joined: 25-November 12
  • Posts: 4
  • Notoriety: basic (afk)

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:18 PM

I'm still around, and still aliasing like mad. I'm GlaD to see some other long-time players are still about, though I seldom seem to see any of you in-game anymore. Wrong servers, maybe. :P
Hope to see you around in the game, sometime. :)

bullet_disabledSponsored link
www.urbanterror.info

#6 User is offline   Dyzko Icon

  • Account: dyzko
  • Joined: 25-November 12
  • Posts: 4
  • Notoriety: basic (afk)

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:39 AM

I just thought I'd mention, according to Urban Zone, Tarquin, moscowjones, and sHr00m (among others) still play, though I personally haven't seen anyone in a couple years, so I'm not sure where/when they play or on which version. I currently play in 4.3.1 (slightly outdated now, as 4.3.2 is released) on RSM TDM, though I still have 4.1 and 4.2 installed. If you see anyone, say HiGH for me. :)
Let me know where the old awesome players are, yourself included, I've been letting myself get rusty (on purpose as well as accidentally) and could use the practice and camaraderie. ;)
I miss you all, warhorses, my fellow THC, and iCu, plus the other oldschool 4.1 and previous pro clans (too many to mention) I'd love to see you again, those who still play. Also, feel free to drop by RSM TDM on 4.3.1, I will welcome you, and I'm sure travmon will as well. <3

#7 User is offline   Flashca Icon

  • Account: flashca
  • Joined: 14-January 17
  • Posts: 14
  • Notoriety: basic (afk)

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:26 PM

View PostDyzko, on 02 March 2017 - 03:39 AM, said:

I just thought I'd mention, according to Urban Zone, Tarquin, moscowjones, and sHr00m (among others) still play, though I personally haven't seen anyone in a couple years, so I'm not sure where/when they play or on which version. I currently play in 4.3.1 (slightly outdated now, as 4.3.2 is released) on RSM TDM, though I still have 4.1 and 4.2 installed. If you see anyone, say HiGH for me. :)
Let me know where the old awesome players are, yourself included, I've been letting myself get rusty (on purpose as well as accidentally) and could use the practice and camaraderie. ;)
I miss you all, warhorses, my fellow THC, and iCu, plus the other oldschool 4.1 and previous pro clans (too many to mention) I'd love to see you again, those who still play. Also, feel free to drop by RSM TDM on 4.3.1, I will welcome you, and I'm sure travmon will as well. <3
most of the old school guys stick to scrims or ctf east from time to time. 64.94.238.15:33840 welcome to come chill with us on ts3 any time i think im the only past icu of the lot however.

This post has been edited by Flashca: 02 March 2017 - 08:27 PM


#8 User is offline   bluewormx Icon

  • Account: bluewormx
  • Country:
  • Joined: 13-October 13
  • Posts: 94
  • Notoriety: basic

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

Hi,
Posssesssed plays over at fallin angels, nearly always with an alias...
Easy to spot: Very Good, sr8 lightning fast Berreta...
Normally says something like:..... "I've spotted me a cheater".............I suspect its his way of saying hello ;)

PM him on the fallin angels forum he's on there sometimes too.

Long list of aliases Here

This post has been edited by bluewormx: 03 March 2017 - 08:42 PM


#9 User is offline   Dyzko Icon

  • Account: dyzko
  • Joined: 25-November 12
  • Posts: 4
  • Notoriety: basic (afk)

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:49 AM

View PostFlashca, on 02 March 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

most of the old school guys stick to scrims or ctf east from time to time. 64.94.238.15:33840 welcome to come chill with us on ts3 any time i think im the only past icu of the lot however.


Sounds legit, thanks for the invite, though I don't have a mic. :/


View Postbluewormx, on 03 March 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

Hi,
Posssesssed plays over at fallin angels, nearly always with an alias...
Easy to spot: Very Good, sr8 lightning fast Berreta...
Normally says something like:..... "I've spotted me a cheater".............I suspect its his way of saying hello ;)

PM him on the fallin angels forum he's on there sometimes too.

Long list of aliases Here


I remember him, fun guy to play with.
I used to enjoy our SR8/retta duels a lot. :P

#10 User is offline   Urbanzamboni Icon

  • Account: urbanzamboni
  • Joined: 30-March 17
  • Posts: 1
  • Notoriety: basic

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

View PostDeadpooll, on 30 January 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

I'm looking to get into contact with people from back in the day. This is iCu*deadpool. Hoping some of you guys are still around!

Hey dead pool it's platypus-sex. Have u heard from prison-sex recently?? I just got back into yet. Reply back!

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement


Copyright © 1999-2017 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942