Urban Terror Forums: Weird framerate and lag abuses of some people? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Weird framerate and lag abuses of some people? Rate Topic: -----

First I was positive it my DSL or server, now I am almost sure its not

#31 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

Well you see, "some people have just insane skills" got ass kicked by me and all is fine, I lost against them to no problem, its normal to win or lose. But that guy has no chance without lag, and he knows it, but whatever he had his lucky day in that laggy condition AGAIN.

How weird things happening? I saw in same server ultimate pro jumper with great skills, and guy who has similar score, but his movements and aiming were weird. How I know difference? Cause I am player since CS, Quake and other games, and I need only 1-2 minutes to see what is natural and what not. Some people just do not see difference. Clear turns for 180 or 90 do not exist, you can do that few times, but every single time, seriously, please, so yes I think some people have binded things into mouse cause those turns look like bot and for specific angle! Even best people have to slip away little with mouse. I play on 800 dpi because of perfection so that mouse dont slide and I do reflex shots. Some guys slip away, and some just hit in the air what honestly was not hit, they have hit close near, but not in, I understand that happens in lag, but with some guys it seems they are not in lag and that happens way to often. Worse is when I saw that "some guys" had hits, constantly on player who was not in their screen at all, for example he flied away from his screen and he hit him with some reaction despite fact he was already away, and I see that way too much times with some people. Lets not pretend such things are normal. Why we should not pretend? Because I have no hits often when I have direct hit into players, while some guys lag or not hit players even when they aim off, or when players fly out of their visible screen, but they hit them with reflex on blind? I hit with fast reflex, but seriously to hit what you dont see anymore on constant level is just hilarious.

I cant believe you defended also fact that one guy killed people behind crate from his fast movement from distance of 100 metters with insane fast reaction, whaattttttt? On constant level, whaaaaat? I am seriously good sr8-er and its hard to do it with such gun from movement when he is behind crate, so how in the world he can do it with such distance with assault gun on regular base with such gun. Sometimes yes, but seriously in head from such distance? Often? So in your theory with m4 is easier, well cool. Then let it be. Didnt know that, specially not how some guys do "such miracle" way to often for normal taste. But as you said "some people" have magical skills, but somehow they cant do that or same enough fast to beat me with other gun, lets say sr8? Well cool theory.

Against that particular guy who is constantly provocating I started with 2:0 without lag, but then "seriously terrible lag appeared", but as you said, my more than enough good computer with constant 90 fps, with 40 mbits dsl, started to crap from clear sky? Seriously man? Seriously, every single time? And always when I have the lead? To the point my sniper does not appear?

Just because he knows to play in such conditions does not mean he has "insane skills", if he would be so good, he would be able to beat me when I dont lag. But that is much harder, specially cause you got proof how fast I am in aiming on this same forum. You are welcome to come on skeetshots if you want, you can bring that same guy too. We can compare.

I dont bother he brags, but I do bother cause I know he is not even close to me in normal conditions. Problem is that I never have normal conditions with that guy. And I am sure I beaten him several times aliased, but I will have to look at demorec. Anyway, funny how I never had such problems with other people.

As it goes for second thing. Admin abused what? They have on SR8 special rule about ONLY flying knifes and jump kicks, no direct knifing. But that guy could do all. So what was here abuse of admin? Its that guy who could go arround that.

Now you will say people can evade into servers, their setup etc etc? Well funny, with that theory same could go to aimbot and wh too. But as I said we can denny, until that start to be perfectly obvious to all except to some. I dont say I am not wrong, but some things with some people are seriously weird, that is fact, and I will not appologize if I am wrong because I dont insult anyone, I just saying I dont like it cause its weird, and I am not only one who thinks like that and who see that. Its how I see it, and how others see it. And I play since my 15.

Wish you all a nice day.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 22 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

#32 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:46 AM

First off, this discussion is done now.

Let me point out a few things though:

Someone breaking a servers rules is not FS issue. Especially when we are talking special rules, such as flying knifes only.

If you are stationary, the first bullet you fire will always perfectly hit the dead center of your cross-hair. The same pretty much goes for the next one or two, depending on range. If someone holds and angle it is quite possible he holds it perfectly head-height. Especially if you peak it with an sr8 repeatedly.

Your bandwidth has virtually nothing to do with your latency.

90 fps is bad.

Lag compensation in this game is sub-optimal, no question. Sure this system can be abused. Possibly you could find a player who does/did it. But the abuse is nowhere near the issue/size you claim.

Finally, this is just not going to change with the idtech era of UrT. No one is going to rewrite netcode for a "dead" game, especially with a UE4 based successor, possibly with client side hit detection, around the corner.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942