Urban Terror Forums: Is there Croatian Team in Nations league? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is there Croatian Team in Nations league? Rate Topic: -----

if not we can create one if there is enough of us.

#1 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

Hi people I write here on English because probably those are rules of forum. First of all I am from Croatia (what you probably know), and I know more players are there from Croatia, but I dont see them often, or I dont know their nicknames anymore (if they changed) so I write here topic.

First question: "Is there Croatian Team in Nations Cup"?

Second question: "Please if you are Croat and you are not anonymous, tell here so that we can enjoy in game together more often if you want"

Proposal one: "You dont need to be professional player, I preety much dont care, feel free to write here because at least we can train together"

So guys, is there more people from Croatia? Or if you know some, can you bring them here to this topic, if is not problem? As far I know Croats were multiple champions in CS, so no doubt we have skills.

#2 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

There is no Croatian team in the current season of the Nations Cup, neither has there ever been one, as far as I can remember. Getting a team together and joining the next season, starting next december, would be a very interesting thing to see.

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

#3 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:00 PM

Thank you for reply, I hope we will be able to find at least 5 peole, so far I know at least 3 of us. If people will not be able to play so much, is it possible to make united team connected with people from more countries? I know few more are interested, and those guys have skills too. Just a question.

#4 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

In the current season you have two teams with players from more than one country, Nordic (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland) and Asia (India, Korea, Singapore, Australia and many many more). So I based on that, there would not be an issue with making such a team.

#5 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Ok that makes things probably easier I think. Can you say which modes (games) League has in tournaments, and how much players is needed in one match (min. - max.). Sorry for such questions, I never was in some tournaments. Thanks for your time in advance.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:24 PM

Urban Zone has three leagues: Capture the Flag, Team Survivor and Bomb, all of which are a 5 versus 5 format with 20 minutes played on each map in a best of 3 series.

So, the team should at least consist of five players, to not lose due to a man disadvantage. Having more than five can be recommended, such that a player not showing up is not going to ruin it for the rest, or just such that you can rotate players in and out for the specific gamemodes.

#7 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:09 PM

Thank you very much for detailed description, this is it. This community rocks, people are in every single topic friendly and polite. I seriously like this game and community. No wonder people adore this game.

About modes, good thing is that I played them, less god thing is that I was focused last 5 + months mostly to GAD, and SR8 modes, and much less to TDM, so my assault skills are hadly on 50 % of what they were, but as you said with at least 7-8 players, rotation would save a thing preety much. Besides, fun is key point here. Thanks one more time.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 18 February 2017 - 11:11 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942