Urban Terror Forums: Equipment system & scopes for Resurgence - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Equipment system & scopes for Resurgence

Some thoughts/suggestions. Even includes ironsights xD

#11 User is offline   Vortex2 Icon

• Account: vortex2

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:07 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 27 February 2017 - 04:11 AM, said:

Well what do you think?

Honestly? I'm waiting to see Urban Terror FINALLY hit critical mass and catch on with the 'mainstream' and become a household/schoolyard/classroom/cafeteria ( :unsure: ) name/title like Counter-Strike because it most certainly deserves it. Counter-Strike is a great game, it's true. But Urban Terror, to me, is like CS evolved. And, I have faith that it will be recognized in such a way and get the respect it deserves eventually regardless of whether you implement iron sights or holosights or red-dot sights or flashbangs. As long as you don't disfigure it in some unforgivable way (which I cannot see happening unless someone wanted to intentionally kill the game) I'll be here waiting for the Resurgence alpha to drop.

I think I trust the development team enough through and through and I'm banking that whatever you guys choose to implement will continue to make me a very happy and grateful player whenever I join a server. I take no issue with being patient and waiting as long as it takes for the polished and 'updated' version of UrT, because you guys have my undying respect forever.

Also, I'm sure this goes without saying, but I have never seen a careless post from anyone who represents Silicon Ice Development. I may joke and use a light-hearted tone in some of my own posts, but I do recognize that this is a privilege that goes along with being a player... Which, at times, I suppose can be much easier than having to associate ones' forum-identity with the assumed obligation of delivering a finished product every time you post something. I'm not trying to put anyone down, I just want you to know that I appreciate you guys. Thank you, so very much. For refusing to allow this game to die and for dedicating so much time and effort and attention to keeping us happy. :)

This post has been edited by Vortex2: 27 February 2017 - 02:40 PM

#12 User is offline   Vladocs Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: vladocs

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

Hello! Just wanna say that I'm happy the project has gone so far since i went afk.
A suggestion would be adding tactical flashlight. Strong blue tilted flashlight that can stay lit for arround 5 second. It makes a bright flash that semiblinds people. You can't use a weapon while holding it. So someone needs to be the mule. Would motivate people to stay in groups and it could look like a pistol with a led instead of a barrel

#13 User is offline   Drkita Icon

• Account: drkita

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

And flashbangs of course!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942