Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:34 PM

RIP

#12 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:18 AM

Sleeper was legit good. Always level-headed, too. A very tragic loss. :(((

View PostNigel, on 14 April 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

YEAH FU**ING RIGHT!!!! This is some sick joke, right? bucky, zane, jopa, grizz, jack... Too many homies dying too young... SMFH :(((

My sincere condolences to all of our fallen Urban Terrorists.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#13 User is offline   Pooty Icon

• Account: pooty

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:50 AM

<3

#14 User is offline   bullern96 Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: bullern96
  • Main tag: Vs*

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

A good man in the urt community, always had a blast playing with him back in the old good days. Thoughts goes to his family and friends he left behind, sleep tight my friend! <3

This post has been edited by bullern96: 27 April 2017 - 07:26 AM

UrT is love UrT is life!

#15 User is offline   Critofur Icon

• Account: critofur

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Sucks that Sleeper died - seems strange they couldn't do anything, I thought they had machines that can keep you alive until you can get a replacement heart - he was so young!

View PostNigel, on 14 April 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

YEAH FU**ING RIGHT!!!! This is some sick joke, right? bucky, zane, jopa, grizz, jack... Too many homies dying too young... SMFH :(((

JackBeNimble died? I didn't know Bucky, I didn't know Grizzly died either. Damn.

Where you been Nigel? CTF East is still busy most of the time. Lately Solanine has been back playing, that's probably one of the oldschool players you remember?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#17 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

• Account: runamuk

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

RIP Jopa. He was a good man.

#18 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

View PostCritofur, on 30 April 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

Sucks that Sleeper died - seems strange they couldn't do anything, I thought they had machines that can keep you alive until you can get a replacement heart - he was so young!

JackBeNimble died? I didn't know Bucky, I didn't know Grizzly died either. Damn.

Where you been Nigel? CTF East is still busy most of the time. Lately Solanine has been back playing, that's probably one of the oldschool players you remember?

Jack died? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sorry to bump this but I was driving earlier and some random thing made me think of Bearcat. Literally never even think of UrT more than once or twice a year, but for some reason that guy suddenly jumped on my brain. Don’t for the life of me know why. Wanted to see if my notion that he had died was correct...and it was. Ended up in this thread. I posted last year but didn’t seem to catch Jack’s name.

Sincere condolences to Jackbenimble. He was one of a kind. Don’t think he was a spring chicken but damn he wasn’t an old man either. Condolences to all of our fallen fellow gamers. I hope everyone of you lived a life full of love and happiness and free of regrets.
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#19 User is offline   Rebel Icon

• Account: rebel
  • Main tag: tR|

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:16 AM

Condolences to all the fallen Fraggers and Friends. Bearcat really? Wow. I am at a loss. Every one of these fallen icons, leaves a hole and memory in those that have been touched by them over time. Someone you enjoyed playing with or talking to over the years leaves something in their wake.

Salute to those fallen. Missed they will be. Long remembered over time.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942