Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Knife issues Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dnjaxter Icon

• Account: dnjaxter

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

Hello

i'd like to ask need to know if something changed about knife system since the 4.2 to 4.3.2. I noticed some things that were not happening before like when you hit player in head strike counts sometimes as for torso and does same damage as for torso, also the range seems shorter if you come to player from behind you cant slice him untill you are from his side. You could do it easily in old 4.2. As well there is a lot of unhits when you are close to player and you simply dont hit him with a knife i was checking it also on bots wasnt able to cut them even from up close and i mean rly close like i couldnt run furhter cuz they were in my way. I need someone to answer this for me because i used to play a lot with knife did 134 slice kills in one play was record on our server and i was good at it and since 4.3.2 came out it is almost imposible for me to play it

thank you

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942