Urban Terror Forums: Moving the chat position - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Moving the chat position Rate Topic: -----

I want to move the chat on the right side of my screen.

#1 User is offline   Clementine Icon

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

Posted Image

Howdy folks,

I wanted to move my chat to the right site of my screen, because it covers my map. I looked in the settings and haven't found a darn thing.

Thanks everybody!

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:04 AM

Afaik there is no way to set the chat position right now. There is two "workarounds" i can think of right now. First one is to set the chat to the old q3 chat style, where all chat msgs would end up in the ut_echo area.

The alternative would be using r00ts built, enable unicode chat output and position that to your liking.

Basically re-position your map :P (there should be one where it is to the right of the health-bar instead of on top of it)
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#3 User is offline   Clementine Icon

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

View PostIye, on 13 June 2017 - 01:04 AM, said:

Afaik there is no way to set the chat position right now. There is two "workarounds" i can think of right now. First one is to set the chat to the old q3 chat style, where all chat msgs would end up in the ut_echo area.

The alternative would be using r00ts built, enable unicode chat output and position that to your liking.

Basically re-position your map :P (there should be one where it is to the right of the health-bar instead of on top of it)

Alright, thanks anyway!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942