Urban Terror Forums: Bad graphics drawing and poor perforomance - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bad graphics drawing and poor perforomance Rate Topic: -----

the screen turns blurry

#1 User is offline   Miguel2013 Icon

• Account: miguel2013

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:14 PM

I've had this problem for many years now. since 4.0 which ruined my experience. 3.7 was a lot better for me then.
I'm sure 4.3 is great for some and I don't think is my hardware. When I spec someone the game looks a lot cleaner no tearing or blur effects as if I was running the game on another faster computer.
here is my config: http://pasteall.org/443314
I tried running a map locally and same bad thing so is not my cat5 cable or the network same if I spec myself same bad. This happens with all maps.
when I record a demo and export it as AVI it looks perfect but is not when playing it real time.
I tried setting the MIPS and linear and stuff to look like 1996 but same problem.
My control catalyst software crashes a lot even tho is updated but I tried tweaking it there too but same Shit!
I have a powerful midrange pc from 2013.
Phenom ii x4 3.4ghz
HD5770 1GB DDR5
8GB DDR3
Windows 7

CODMW and GRID demand more GPU than UrT and run faster or better.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942