Urban Terror Forums: Connot connect to a working server, server disappears from the list - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Connot connect to a working server, server disappears from the list Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   monstro Icon

• Account: monstro

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

View PostYAY5637, on 09 July 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

There is a lot more servers than players, especially if you come at the wrong time.

Like i mentioned you can filter empty servers by clicking on "view empty" bottom right.

LOL :) just think about what you said... How hiding empty servers will result in appearance of servers with players? :))

Regarding time - nope, its always like this, listen I play over 10 years, and before writing this post 3 weeks ago everything was working just fine. Besides, what does it have to do with not being able to connect to Confluvium servers and their disappearance from the list afterwards? And as you may have guessed these servers are running properly with real players.

This post has been edited by monstro: 09 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

#12 User is offline   monstro Icon

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:07 PM

OO, suddenly started to work !!

#13 User is offline   monstro Icon

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

Hi, AGAIN, same thing! :(

Not sure whats going on with Ares.Confluvium.Global and Eos2.Confluvium.Global servers.

I am unable to connect, the screen shows "Awaiting gamestate..." message forever.

Then, the server just disappears from the list.

Whats going on?

#14 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

Possibly a firewall blocks you. I've had a similar issue when a rule in when a firewall corporate rule decided that looking a NXU server via the browser was fine, but joining it server is somehow bad and then blocked all nxu servers as a result. Worked every new day :)
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942