Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is there anything else like UrT? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Bearshark Icon

• Account: bearshark

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:19 AM

Maybe I'm bias or just too old, but this game has provided me endless fun and laughs since 2002. I've played may other games since then and have always come back home to UrT.

Being a PC gamer only (bought and tried all the consoles), I have not seen a shooter that has so much action and silliness. Props to FS.
Just curious if anyone can come up with existing titles, current and past that can come even close to the game play action of Urban Terror?

some of the bullet points (pun intended)

Wall Jumping
Power slides
ledge grabbing
Tech 3 circle jumping (Q3 and the mods aside. And don't say any other ID games)

Discussion open...

-BearShark

P.S. Destiny 2 is coming out and there is no "Cross Play" between PC and console. What a bunch of sh*t. My Dad is in his 70's and plays Destiny and would love to play with him... and kick his ass with my mouse aim. Destiny2 = Fail imo

#2 User is offline   rYuuJiN Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: ryuujin

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:40 PM

No, there isn't. That makes the inactivity (death) of this game tragic. But we can be glad to have been a part of this joyfull game.
a thing of beauty is a joy

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942