Urban Terror Forums: strange water/splash sound followed by a cursor appearing in the middle of the screen - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

strange water/splash sound followed by a cursor appearing in the middle of the screen Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Whiteydude Icon

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

This didn't start happening until a few weeks ago, but I'll be playing, hear the water/splash sound, then a cursor appears in the screen. The game gets a little stuttery after this as well. I'm on windows 10, so I alt-tab out to the desktop and re-enter the game and the cursor is gone. I've googled this thinking it was some windows notification or something, but nothing I've found seems to be it. I've shut all system notifications off (tried to at least) and made sure no browsers were open while playing. It seems to happen every few minutes now, and makes playing very frustrating. I also play on my laptop occasionally, but haven't had the problem there.

Anyone else experience anything like this before? Any clues? Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

- Whitey -

This post has been edited by Whiteydude: 16 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942