Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Input lag? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Graycat225 Icon

• Account: graycat225

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

Well. I've been playing since 2.6b off and on, absolutely love the game. Lately though an issue has started and I'm lost. Hours of web searches and questions in game have led me nowhere closer to a solution, so I'm here. I keep getting what I can only call input lag. I'll be playing and everything's going fine, except sporadically I'll just start running in one direction with no control for a couple seconds. Everything I do within this time, jumping, crouching, etc, will take effect after it's done. Before, neither keyboard nor mouse would respond and I would be defenseless. Mouse works now, for looking, no clicks work, after setting in_mouse to 1 instead of -1 but still, when it hits I can't shoot, jump, nothing until it's over. Needless to say this is incredibly frustrating and makes the game nearly unplayable. I've tried several cvar changes, and aside from in_mouse, nothing helps at all. When this happens, if I try to chat, the text is delayed, badly. Like I can type something out and watch as the letters slowly appear, same in console, as well.
Anything needed to help, like system specs or demos can be provided if necessary, just let me know. I don't have this issue in any other games, only UrT.

#2 User is offline   travmon Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: travmon

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

Glad you solved your usb input issue. Just stating so others know it has been resolved. :)

#3 User is offline   Graycat225 Icon

• Account: graycat225

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

Right. To fix this I did a couple things. Changed Windows audio settings and CMOS settings. Default Audio Format I changed to 24 Bit, 48000 Hz from 16 bit, 44100 Hz. CMOS; I changed USB 2.0 mode from HiSpeed to FullSpeed. Not entirely sure which did it, assuming it was the CMOS setting though. Hope this helps someone else.

This post has been edited by Graycat225: 09 December 2017 - 04:23 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942