• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Bots able use/reload all weapons

bots for 4.3.x

#1 User is offline   travmon Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: travmon

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:13 AM

So... I create some bots a few years ago in 4.2 to be ready for use of all new weapons introduced in 4.3 release. These bot can make use of all new weapons. i only have these bots a custom 4 level file and level 5 set.These bot work error free on gungame as tested since 4.3.0. These bots are in a pk3 witch will void UrT stock bots with my custom set fw_weap.c and fw_item.c and weapon.c, items.c, inv.c and game.h maybe be in vilations of FS copyright? I would light set private github and fix these files for Barbatos on github but in private github if copyright is infringed? Or can just push my bots in .pk3? public? These bots seem to work smarter ioq3 1.36 but are smart on 4.2 + 1.35 also :) I run bot_minplayers 4 but these bots can be seen @ Classic TDM oh and 4.3.1 is best version of UrT by FS period

This post has been edited by travmon: 28 December 2017 - 07:00 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942