• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lag & warping Rate Topic: -----

#22 User is offline   Xxone Icon

• Account: xxone

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:46 PM

View PostLuckycro, on 24 May 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

On one forum I found what they adjust in their new multihack:

Nice job by pointing out this hack. Just copy some text into google, and it was very easy to find.

#23 Guest_mosaic

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:33 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 23 May 2018 - 09:30 PM, said:

Get evidence. You can't just say X is happening without any evidence. Record demos and report to the server admin.

I connected the server admin and reported the issue. But the admin is defenceless, as UrT is so vulnerable. I hope that someone is able to analyze known attack vectors and finally find a solution. Programmers of UrT have done a great job already, I trust them.

#24 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:16 PM

Ye people, we are bitching, its problem with us, not abusers. Its not problem at all that at least 20-50 people doing it, and that at least 5 forums have gigantic support for coding of abuses. Sure, its problem in us legit people who just want to play for fun, but those crappers insulting us, and calling us abusive names, and insult our intelligence.

Lets put our panths down, and glory abusers because they are so dedicated. Great job programmers, we are bitching, and problem is with us, because we trained 10-20 years to be where we are now, and not in people who overide that in one mouse click. So sure, its problem in use, and we are bitching.

Clap clap, lets salut to those who shit on games, because it problem that we want honest gameplay. Lets move to tetris, do they provide support on active base?

Do not want to be roode, but when I have my own project its my own interest that some people dont abuse, and dont take advantage over normal people. Lame excuse as some give here its just either lazzy statement to do something about it, because abusers are obviously not lazzy, or some of their very known people doing it, or they told them how to do it. I dont want to believe in that, but when someone hits me, I do hit back. I dont like when someone calls me bitching about it, when I trained for 20 years about all what I know.

Today i called other 2 to skeetshoot, their excuse was, twhat is that, or where to find it. I told them 20 times, guess what, they didnt show up. So much about those crappy statements that we are bitching about it, and that is problem about us. I am done with that, dont start the fight you cant win, and obviously some people are more on the side of abusers. Such feeling I got.

Have fun.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 26 May 2018 - 12:21 PM

#25 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:14 PM

Your cynicism is not helping, neither is your "bitching" about hacks.

You are not the first to discover that hacks for UrT do exist. You also are not the first person to point out that hacks do exist.

What do you expect to happen? That some FS member does magically come out and say they are "working on it", that they "have a fix for the problem"? It is just not going to happen. You raging more and more about it, not understanding our points and just getting more and more heated about the topic will just not change this.

What you are doing is simply not helping in any way. There is nothing to gain from a discussion with you, and henceforth i do now ask you to stop these kinds of posts and topics. Come back if you have anything substantial.

Kind regards,
Iye
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942