Urban Terror Press Release
in Urban Terror - posted Wednesday, 28 March 2007 by FrozenSand
After nearly 8 years and four major versions, FrozenSand, LLC (formerly Silicon Ice Development) is thrilled to announce the upcoming release of Urban Terror (v4.0). As mentioned on Urban Radio with Oswald this past Saturday (March 24), the upcoming release will take place on Sunday, April 1 beginning at 13PDT/16EST/20BST/21CET. No fooling, this is not an evil April Fool's Day joke the development team is playing.
The release will begin with the Urban Radio Release Party followed by news on the Urban Terror web site that will contain links and release information. Some of the features of the new release include:
• All new player models, skins and animations.
• New hit detection system
• 20+ updated levels of terror
• 8 new Urban Terror levels
• Addition of statistics to the UI.
• Updated user interface
• "funstuff" to personalize your character
• New features: Power sliding, goomba stomp and hot potato
• Standalone Compatible (Officially a Q3A mod, works with open source q3 engine too)
For more information on the release and what time the festivities will get under way, visit the urbanterror.net web site.