• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3rd party maps Rate Topic: -----

#191 User is offline   FBI.Fuser (old) Icon

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:37 PM

I'm looking for the jump map: ut4_icysequel_h9

I looked in all links of topic and i don't founded.

Somebody can help me?

#192 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:50 PM

Looks like the map is not supposed to have been released quite yet.  Please respect the developer by not releasing it to the public without their permission.  If tested it for them, awesome; keep it between you and the developer.  Post it here, you'll be looking at a screen with the word "Banned" prominently displayed.  Thank you!

#193 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: dragonne

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

Get a clan with a server to test it for you. Make sure it's a clan that is trustworthy enough not to spread the map around or put it on auto-download. Then only that clan has the .pk3 on their server and the members who helped test. If that clan likes you and your maps, then it's easy to say "Guys, keep this pk3 private. If you want to keep testing my maps, then make sure it stays private or I won't come back."

Believe me, it works. I've had many clan tests and never had a beta leaked.

PS: 6th is a good clan for this if you can get them to test for you. They've always done right by me. #The6thFloor on ETG. :-D

#195 User is offline   wraith4.x (old) Icon

• Urban Soul
  • Locationthe depths

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:09 PM

wtf :?....i thought MCinBigD IS the author of horror....he/she didn't know that it was gonna be included? :lol:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#196 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

I have a website up that is hosting a large amount of maps, check it out

http://www.dejgaming.com/

let me know what you think, also if you have a map u want added, email it to me at (dedwards@dejgaming dot com) and i will add it to the list.

can be used as an autodl

(also if you have any demos you want hosted, you can also send those to me 2 with any info about them, i will place them under the demos area. If you have any video links, send those also, and i will link them up under the videos section)

The site is still a work in progress.. (might be changing to a joomla based site soon)

enjoy,

-mission

#197 User is offline   sway Icon

• Account: sway

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

Nice work, mission. The website is looking good. 8-)

I was hoping someone would do this.

#198 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:46 PM

ut4_dville and ut4_nuclear are hacks. The author (QueenBee) is working on them for UT4 herself. Please take them down.

ut4_ricochet is obviously a rip. That's an official map, it will be in the game files or not out there at all. Take it down please.

Thanks

PS:
It was stupid of the rippers to not rename them, now when the official comes out servers and players will be all screwed up, a big disservice to the community. (GG moronic rippers, we appreciate your stupidity)

#199 User is offline   Bodhisattva Icon

• Account: bodhisattva

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:35 PM

ut4_dville and ut4_nuclear are hacks. The author (QueenBee) is working on them for UT4 herself. Please take them down.

ut4_ricochet is obviously a rip. That's an official map, it will be in the game files or not out there at all. Take it down please.

Thanks

PS:
It was stupid of the rippers to not rename them, now when the official comes out servers and players will be all screwed up, a big disservice to the community. (GG moronic rippers, we appreciate your stupidity)

Are you sure about ut4_nuclear?

I opened up the pk3 and it seems legit

#200 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:14 AM

uhhhh, ya. QueenBee is my wife. I've been contributing to the new version. It's got some nice effects here and there now, and the cooling towers aren't just part of the skybox anymore.

Trust me, that's a rip that someone renamed things in. It should have stayed named ut_nuclear.

• (25 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942