Urban Terror Forums: [Release]Urt Server Admin Web Interface v1.1 - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Release]Urt Server Admin Web Interface v1.1 Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

web interface for administrating Urban Terror Servers

#1 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:36 AM

So, voidref's post has made me decide to do some clean up and release what i have so far. It has an option in the config for ipcheck, this will check to see if your ip is attached to a registered user, if not you will not be able to access the site!
Also i suggest adding an htaccess file to the /admin directory so not everyone can just add users.

On the left under the mainmenu where it says "example" is a server list, when u click a server, a list of players will appear on the right with options to kick,slap, or ban

ScreenShot:
Posted Image

looks a little bare i know, but once you make/add a some more modules things will start to look better.

screenshot of my current in use site("with modules that are included, but require some more cron jobs to update")
Posted Image

Ill try to post updates as often as possible. Questions?, please ask!
If you think its crap dont use it. :P

Side Note: i would like to thank Maj for the q3 class files that are used in this interface.

Give it a try:(remember to read the README.txt file thats in the zip file for instructions)
> UrtAdmin Beta Download <
.tar.gz | .zip

> wiki <

Note: sure there are people who could have coded it better, but o well, no one says you have to use it :)

Well, i decided to add install notes:
INSTALL:
this requires a mysql database
1. extract zip into a directory on your webserver
2. create a database
3. import sql file that is in the sql folder into your newly created database(no need to run any update<date>.sql files)
4. add a cron job for the getPlayers.php script in the scripts folder, this will get players from your servers and record them to database for the player search
5. open ur browser to <site>/admin/add.php to add the first admin user(you need to rename/delete add.php before you can access <site>/admin/), the rest can be added from <site>/admin/ using the login u created. You can also edit/delete users from there.
Done, you can now login!
now you can use the <site>/admin/ to add/edit/delete users/servers/modules/menu items/styles and to edit settings
Note: when using the user manager, the admin field tells the backend area if the user should be able to access it.

===Update v1.0 to v1.1===
1. put the content of this zip file in to your existing site install(backup your config
so you can refer to it later for your settings since there is a new config_inc.php that needs to be used).
2. open the new config_inc.php and edit the database settings to match your db settings in your old config_inc.php, save.
3. import the updatev1.0-to-v1.1.sql into your current database.
4. rename/delete the add.php file located in the admin folder
5. open browser to <site>/admin/ and click the new Settings Manager, change the settings to match your previous ones
(which is where backing up your old config_inc.php makes this easy)
Done!

now you can use the <site>/admin/ to add/edit/delete users/servers/modules/menu items/styles/ and to modify settings

===Using B3 database search module===
This currently only works for one database(however with editing you can make copies of this to use for more than one)
1. open config_inc.php, edit the new b3 db settings to match your b3 bots database
2. add a menu item from the menu manager, for href type javascript:PopUp("modules/b3search.php")
Done :)
click the new menu item on the main site and it should popup a new window with a search form, when u do a search, if there are no results,
it will try to cross reference the aliases and clients tables, to find possible matches.

a backend will be the next part of the project, so adding/removing stuff wont be as time consuming.

let me know what you guys think :P

-mission85(Dejgaming.com)
irc: GameSurge #dejgaming #urtalphaclan #alphaclan

UPDATE: project has been moved to my github account :), link has been updated.

UPDATE: Added a complete backend area, fully working. Backend Admins can now add/edit/delete users/servers/modules/menu items/styles. Also cleaned up the default style.css a bit. Added Version number to index pages.
Still Todo: change up the backend areas layout.

This post has been edited by Mission85: 01 December 2010 - 08:00 AM

#2 User is offline   rfx Icon

• Account: rfx

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

I'll give it a try once I get home. You didn't include any license as far as I can see, but obviously it some open source. Have you considered putting it up e.g. http://github.com/ ? That would be great and would encourage involvement.

#3 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:22 PM

done :), i moved it to my github account, and updated the link. Also added copyrite stuff to the readme file.

Btw, the development branch is the one that will be having updates as i go, the master branch will get updated every so often when i feel comfortable with the development branches stability. :)

This post has been edited by Mission85: 16 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

#4 User is offline   zyu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: zyu
  • Main tag: =vSC=

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:27 PM

The installation doesn't work for several reasons.

1. I put everything in the downloaded folder onto my server into a folder named 'server', after creating a mysql database and editing the 'config_inc.php' I get the error: Table 'urtserveradmin.urtAdmin_users' doesn't exist.

2. There seems to be a file missing in /admin because after I created a user, I got redirected to www.xxx.com/server/admin/installdb.php but this file doesn't exist!

This post has been edited by zYu: 17 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

#5 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

pushed updates, tested it on windows and linux worked on both. Update your files, sorry you will also need to recreate ur database, as i made changes to the sql files.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   grosskopf Icon

• Account: grosskopf

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:26 PM

Looks cool. Would work great hand-in-hand with my Big Brother Bot hosting! I'll download it now and check it out!
[img]http://files.host4ad....com/468x60.jpg[/img]
Big Brother Bot hosting for Urban Terror! $5/month with FREE XLRSTATS!

#7 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:52 AM

UPDATE in first post weeee.. :)

#8 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

UPDATED first post!

Added completely functioning backend for adding/editing/deleting users/servers/modules/menu items/styles
Also added version to index pages. Cleaned up the default style. Read the Wiki for more information!

-mission(dejgaming.com)

This post has been edited by Mission85: 02 October 2010 - 07:07 AM

#9 User is offline   voidref Icon

• Account: voidref

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:48 AM

w00t! I'm inspirational

This is pretty awesome, thanks for the work Mission85!

#10 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:51 AM

View Postvoidref, on 02 October 2010 - 09:48 AM, said:

w00t! I'm inspirational

This is pretty awesome, thanks for the work Mission85!

thanks :) did an update today, moved the non-db related settings to a database table, and added a settings manager to the backend admin area.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942