a resource kit

#11 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:58 AM

View PostMission85, on 10 October 2010 - 06:34 AM, said:

these ?

I tried to add as many as i could find on the forums, all the links there are dead because of the forum change. if they still exist on the forums and you can provide a link I will happily add them to the list.
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#12 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:53 AM

View Postnitro, on 10 October 2010 - 10:58 AM, said:

I tried to add as many as i could find on the forums, all the links there are dead because of the forum change. if they still exist on the forums and you can provide a link I will happily add them to the list.

did u try those, cause those are the links i recently posted, so they should all be working.

#13 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:48 AM

View PostMission85, on 11 October 2010 - 01:53 AM, said:

did u try those, cause those are the links i recently posted, so they should all be working.

thanks - i added as many as i could (admintool seems dead on the actual topic page and also i used the links from the sv_durl under the "third part maps" heading)
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#14 User is offline   Zamy Icon

• Account: zamy

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

Nitro, please add us to game server providers:
2Steps2Hell clan: www.2s2h.com

upto 20 slot per server (More with special agreements), servers in IT (and EU)
with total access and control (ssh, ftp), banbot, teamspeak 2 or 3, and automated map host., more than 5 GB of space.

Tnx man :)

This post has been edited by Zamy: 15 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

#15 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:23 PM

View PostZamy, on 15 October 2010 - 07:24 PM, said:

Nitro, please add us to game server providers:
2Steps2Hell clan: www.2s2h.com

upto 20 slot per server (More with special agreements), servers in IT (and EU)
with total access and control (ssh, ftp), banbot, teamspeak 2 or 3, and automated map host., more than 5 GB of space.

Tnx man :)

Is 2s2h.com a registered company for server reselling? or is it just a clan trying to sell some space on their dedicated server?

update: I will only add proper server hosting companies to this list clans reselling their space on their dedicated servers is not a proper solution for new comers looking to get started..

Zamy said:

Our clan, 2 steps to hell, is grown.
Tired of the services that leave much to be desired, we bought a dedicated server located in italy.
Now we rent 3 game servers (obviously of Urban Terror), at a price smaller than the average, just to help cover costs.
Along with the game servers we also give a teamspeak server, an host for enable the download of your extra maps, and the TOTAL CONTROL of your server,
with ssh and sftp access.

This post has been edited by nitro: 15 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   RYRY46d9 Icon

• Account: ryry46d9
  • Main tag: Pb|

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:23 PM

http://www.hypernia.com has good servers in Aussie world, and since Gameservers.com is back logged like crazy it's the next best thing @ half the price.

Pb|, |WC|, and i[T] all get there Aussie servers there, I haven't tried their American servers yet, Its on the to-do list.

and if you use this link to order you can help me make a few cents off your order with there Affiliate program http://www.hypernia.com

they don't offer B3, but allow it remotely

#17 User is offline   Zamy Icon

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:32 AM

View Postnitro, on 15 October 2010 - 08:23 PM, said:

clans reselling their space on their dedicated servers is not a proper solution for new comers looking to get started..

As you want, but sincerley I don't understand why.

For example, if for my first server I had someone to help me configure it, I would have saved hours of trying.

Anyway, if you want only companyes on the list, okay =)

This post has been edited by Zamy: 16 October 2010 - 12:34 AM

#18 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

View PostRYRY46d9, on 15 October 2010 - 10:23 PM, said:

http://www.hypernia.com has good servers in Aussie world, and since Gameservers.com is back logged like crazy it's the next best thing @ half the price.

Pb|, |WC|, and i[T] all get there Aussie servers there, I haven't tried their American servers yet, Its on the to-do list.

and if you use this link to order you can help me make a few cents off your order with there Affiliate program http://www.hypernia.com

they don't offer B3, but allow it remotely

Added to the list :happy: thank you.

View PostZamy, on 16 October 2010 - 12:32 AM, said:

As you want, but sincerley I don't understand why.

For example, if for my first server I had someone to help me configure it, I would have saved hours of trying.

Anyway, if you want only companyes on the list, okay =)

Because Companies are bound by law, companies have 24/7 tech support with more than 1 person available for help, companies also have a stream of servers and should not run out of slots (were as you are limited to one box that only has a few slots left), companies tend to offer more than one game and have gaurentees in place for server uptime. also your domain is set to private which by law means your not supposed to be trading under it.

I think its cool your happy to share the server to help pay for it. but I just wont put it on this list

This post has been edited by nitro: 16 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

#19 User is offline   Zamy Icon

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

View Postnitro, on 16 October 2010 - 01:54 PM, said:

Because Companies are bound by law, companies have 24/7 tech support with more than 1 person available for help, companies also have a stream of servers and should not run out of slots (were as you are limited to one box that only has a few slots left), companies tend to offer more than one game and have gaurentees in place for server uptime. also your domain is set to private which by law means your not supposed to be trading under it.

I think its cool your happy to share the server to help pay for it. but I just wont put it on this list

sorry for the delay to reply, but I went on holidays a week.

There is a misunderstanding: we don't need someone to share the server to help pay for it.
Us (me and n3m3s1s) have made an investment, and we point to become an hosting company (certainly, we are not yet): we started with one server, and now we have bought a second one, and same in the future ( i hope ;) ).

Then, we are the founders of 2s2h too, and we use the game servers that are not sold for the clan: but this is a different matter.

Certainly, we can not offer support 24/24h because we are only two right now, but on the other hand we also help to set them up well, and the assistance is not made with tickets, but speaking directly.
And, by the way, we have a very large limit on slots (both teamspeak and servers game): it is impossible to achieve with the restrictions that we impose on ourselves (like 2/3 game server max for each Gb of ram).

This post has been edited by Zamy: 24 October 2010 - 11:12 AM

#20 User is offline   Kreator Icon

• Account: kreator

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

Posted Image UrTSB : A game server browser for Urban Terror.

Features
  • Open Sournce (GPL)
  • Linux and Windows
  • query Master Server and display the list of results
  • filter serverlist with support for UrT gametypes
  • Display details of servers including players and server settings
  • manage favorites
  • buddylist - manage a buddylist and search servers your buddies are playing on (note: the search is case sensitiv!). Supports substrings. For example if you add only the string [clantag] a buddysearch will return all servers where players with [clantag] in their name are playing. Good to see where your clanm8s are playing :)
  • list of servers recently played on (if UrTSB was used to connect) inclusive date of last connection and number of connections
  • RCON feature for remote server administration

Posted Image

Check: http://forums.urbant...ic/22858-urtsb/

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942