• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Big problem with my mouse Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   iv2b Icon

• Account: iv2b

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

hello! just yesterday i was playing UrT 4.1.1,without any kind of problem(i have the windows version under wine).
but today when i move just a little my mouse the pointer will be thrown to the edges,like a crazy mouse.
sensitivity is set to the lowest aviable,but still persist.and i've tried 3 types of mouse!
i dont know what should i do right now...
anyone knows how to help me? im becoming crazy! and my afternoon starts to be boring...

cya,i hope that anyone can help me ^^ :unsure:

#2 User is offline   iv2b Icon

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

idk why...but it has been auto fixed! LOL

but...thanks to all (nobody) :S

#3 User is offline   iv2b Icon

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

when i move my mouse just a little the pointer will return to the down-right corner! and idk why! this happens especially when i open something like a menu,and less ingame.but it is still making me angry,and it makes the game almost unplayable.

im using the windows version with wine in my linux ubuntu. (im too lazy to download the linux one) and last week UrT worked well.

i hope that anyone can help me,thanks for all. sigh.

#4 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

Curious to why you use the Windows version on Linux with wine, while there is a native Linux version.

Native version is faster than Windows version in Wine:
http://www.phoronix....win7_2010&num=2

#5 User is offline   iv2b Icon

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

when i move my mouse just a little the pointer will return to the down-right corner! and idk why! this happens especially when i open something like a menu,and less ingame.but it is still making me angry,and it makes the game almost unplayable.

im using the windows version with wine in my linux ubuntu. (im too lazy to download the linux one) and last week UrT worked well.

i hope that anyone can help me,thanks for all. :unsure:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Please stop making a new thread about this problem of yours every 4 hours.

Also, why are you using the Windows version of ioUrbanTerror in Wine instead of using the native Linux binary?

#7 User is offline   iv2b Icon

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

hello,everytime i try to move my mouse it will be thrown to the down-right corner of the screen,and i dont know why! just last week i was playing without any problem!
i hope nobody opened a thread with the same problem,if yes tell me the link to it,pls.
i dont know where to ask...i've tried 2 times in this server and both the threads got deleted without a reason pmed to me! if it was the work of a mod or an admin it wasnt so nice.
can anyone help me? i want to play this awesome game again!

(im using the version 4.1.1,the windows version under wine,with a Linux OS.)

#8 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

We recommend you to use the native Linux build of ioUrbanTerror to play Urban-Terror in Linux.

Too much variations exist in Wine configurations, not to mention different builds of Wine each with their own "unique" bugs (regression is common in wine).

PS = Your other threads weren't deleted. But merged into a single one, hence the 'duplicate messages' in this thread.

#9 User is offline   iv2b Icon

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

so...im using the wine version just because i had a windows,and my connection isnt so much fast.
and...i've seen that with ubuntu 10.10 its faster than the wine one (obliviusly) but i've solved that problem using Lubuntu: a light version of Ubuntu,its sure much faster than UrT in ubuntu without wine ^^

now im curious to see how it would be with the linux version in linux lubuntu.lol

#10 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

View Postiv2b, on 04 June 2011 - 06:37 PM, said:

so...im using the wine version just because i had a windows,and my connection isnt so much fast.

You can download the binaries only archive of ioUrbanTerror from here:
http://ftp.snt.utwen...nTerror_2.0.zip (7.7 MB)

The archive includes: Windows (32-bits), Linux (32-bits and 64-bits) and MacOSX binaries.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942