• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

server problems Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   th3snak3 Icon

• Account: th3snak3

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

View PostAteamrocks, on 01 December 2011 - 04:33 AM, said:

It's hard to say what this is because your not making yourself very clear. What is your exact problem your having right now? Getting the master list or connecting to a server?

-B1

If i touch refresh list or get new list it shows on the left top corner "No master server" or something like that. If i try to connect to a server with typing the ip in the console, a new screen appears and says me connecting... and a clock

#12 User is offline   Ateamrocks Icon

• Account: ateamrocks

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

After pressing get new list, please open the console by pressing the '~' (tilde) button and copy the last few lines into this post.

-B1
B1naryTh1ef
:3

#13 User is offline   herdir Icon

• Account: herdir

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostAteamrocks, on 16 January 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

After pressing get new list, please open the console by pressing the '~' (tilde) button and copy the last few lines into this post.

-B1

Sorry I have te same problem so I will answer you.
It is imposible to copy last few lines becouse the UrT got crashed after getting rereshed.
Getting new list ends the same way, crahig whole UrT so from playing nearly 4 years in UrT now I can't play any longer :(

#14 User is offline   bellenhowe Icon

• Account: bellenhowe

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

I have also run through the fixes with no luck. Even tried a fresh install on the Mac with no luck. Can't seem to get game to run right through the Game Tracker site, no sound. However, I did install the game on a PC I just updated and it ran just fine.
It was a completely new install with no prior files on the PC and I got all of the servers.
So is this a Linux/Mac issue?

#15 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

I reckon you are editting the wrong file. on mac/linux the config is located in a hidden directory called ".q3a"
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942