Urban Terror Forums: URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

Complete Web based UrT Control system w/anti-cheat, GUID banning etc..

#71 User is offline   zyu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: zyu
  • Main tag: =vSC=

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hm well then I don‘t have any clue. Any folders that need special permission? Anything that needs to be turned on on the webserver? (allow_url_fopen for example)

This post has been edited by zyu: 22 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

#72 User is offline   zenel Icon

• Account: zenel

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hi,

Yes, I have the cron running :

urbanterror@Owl:~$ sudo crontab -l
* * * * * /usr/bin/wget -q -O /dev/null /home/urbanterror/urstats/urstats/exec/serverquery.php?sk=[SECRET KEY]
urbanterror@Owl:~$

(I made it run as root every minute, it doesn't overload my server, so I've no problem with that, but can the problem come from here ?)

This post has been edited by zenel: 25 August 2012 - 06:23 AM

#73 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

View Postzenel, on 22 August 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

Hi,

Yes, I have the cron running :

(I made it run as root every minute, it doesn't overload my server, so I've no problem with that, but can the problem come from here ?)

Do you have wget installed on your box? Trying running the command manually in the terminal.

Also, never share your secret key.. I'd suggest editing your last post. and changing your secret key in the config file

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 23 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

#74 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

View Postzyu, on 22 August 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Hm well then I don‘t have any clue. Any folders that need special permission? Anything that needs to be turned on on the webserver? (allow_url_fopen for example)

I'd suggest running the script (serverquery.php) alone with error reporting on and see what errors you are getting. That should point you in the right direction. If you do get errors and do not know what they mean, just post them here.. please do NOT include sensitive information about your server. :D

#75 User is offline   zenel Icon

• Account: zenel

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:31 AM

View PostPussnboots, on 23 August 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

Do you have wget installed on your box? Trying running the command manually in the terminal.

Also, never share your secret key.. I'd suggest editing your last post. and changing your secret key in the config file

Edited.

I tried running the command in my terminal, I refreshed the webpage but there was no changes (I was connected on the server, and I checked the master servers to be sure so).

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#76 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

I'll send you a PM, perhaps we can get together on TS to resolve this :D

#77 User is offline   Wolfseye Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: wolfseye
  • Main tag: FCDE-

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

I installed this today and after a few little tiny things that didnt work at first, it now does. But I wonder why with the Servers added, the mapname and screenshot that is currently running, only shows up at all if someone is on the Server. Why doesn't it show that info while servers are empty ? Because otherwise it always makes one wonder if the server hasnt crashed maybe.

At least for me the mapname and screenshot only showed up after I connected to all my Servers first. Before it didnt show anything.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942