• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.2.010 Now LIVE! Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

• Account: hellraiser

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

View Postgarcassgrinder, on 23 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

- Conclusion to me: Skin selection at UrT 4.2.010 rocks , death animations sucks. Want 009
animation back looks nicer to me.

I agree and confirm, especially the one that make pull your legs on the soulders..:O

maybe it's correlated to:

I guess there will be some more issues but after implementation of all the skins its totally
normal :)

?? don't know...

DE yes I know 7of9 and BK mentioned at the Release Party shoutcast it was only a test, but now I miss the new DE skin after turning back the old one. (Is there no way to get it back?) :unsure:

I personally enjoy the old one, since beretta is already "silver" we have more "variety" :)

and, of course:

Great Job, you on the rigth way FS. :wink:

:wub:

#23 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

ah, sorry, please: since now glock sounds really rocks \m/ may we expects some sounds update for the firing effects for the ak-103 and beretta 92g?

#24 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostSilverFoxZ, on 23 March 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

Why not give us the option in the gear menu to have it silver or black :P

Yes maybe a small check box to tick, labled with "Silver Edition" or "DE SE Deluxe" (HOHOHO).

#25 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

View Posthellraiser, on 23 March 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

ah, sorry, please: since now glock sounds really rocks \m/ may we expects some sounds update for the firing effects for the ak-103 and beretta 92g?

Yeh totally agree have use Glock / M4 together: Result: Glock makes BOOM / M4 now sounds boom and M4 was also BOOM before in my mind.

My name is Bug, Im here for a nice Fu*k

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

View Postgarcassgrinder, on 23 March 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

Yeh totally agree have use Glock / M4 together: Result: Glock makes BOOM / M4 now sounds boom and M4 was also BOOM before in my mind.

Only a sidenote: don't wanna be annoying but I mentioned only them because I think the ones of other weapons are fine as they are. plus, great to have the old skins!!!

View Postgarcassgrinder, on 23 March 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

My name is Bug, Im here for a nice Fu*k

Nice to meet you! xD

#28 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

View Posthellraiser, on 23 March 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

Only a sidenote: don't wanna be annoying but I mentioned only them because I think the ones of other weapons are fine as they are. plus, great to have the old skins!!!

Nice to meet you! xD

Is a pleasure to me (was only a small word playing game ,or how do you say in English?) :unsure:

Hi Hellraiser I totally agree with you

Here my suggestion:
Okay the sound issue has obviously that reason: the audio level of the Glock sound file (thats sounds lovely to me by the way) is not leveled to the other wapon sounds. By adjust the ratio ot the Glock sound level to the other weapon sounds (these actually match perfect together) it will fix that minor sound issue.

So actually I agree with you Hellraiser to keep the sound of other wapons because they work so perfectly together! And Rocks too!!!

But by set the ratio of the Glock sound level to the other it makes following happen:

I can set s_volume back that a M4 sounds like BOOM and a Glock and all other wapons sounds BOOM too.

Hello FS do you hear me?
I know is not easy and take time to fit sounds together, its like to salt and peper a dish.
And is seams to me that it need only a minor decrease of the Glock sound that the dish taste perfect.

So stay clean :tongue:

garcassgrinder said:

Have once more investigate the soung ratio of Glock to the other weapon.
Now I chnage my mind regarding that so never mind what I have write above.

The Glock sound match to the other weapon sound.
Was maybe unusual to here it for thr first time...

This post has been edited by garcassgrinder: 24 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

#29 User is offline   H0i Icon

•   former FS member   
    Modeler
  • Account: h0i

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

There is a minor issue with the walljumps, but we found the cause so it should be fixed in the next version, along with some other stuff.

#30 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

View Postgarcassgrinder, on 23 March 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Is a pleasure to me (was only a small word playing game ,or how do you say in English?) :unsure:

don't worry though my english knowledge is somewaht limited, I got it :D

After some more thinking, may be nice to have:

1) a dedicated option to turn off crosshair (i play always without) actually now I set it to dot and its dimension to 5, so I get the rid of it :P

2) while some other color team names are named specifically (cowboys, desert), and the majority not (purple, green, red, blue) my suggestion is to have all of them named with a more "target" way, for exmaple:

blue: swat
red: red dragons
orange: outlaws (or fugitives)
purple, don't know may pick anoder "inspirable" color :D
green: same as purple
olive: camo
black: replace it with grey and name "urban camo"

and so on :D

Obviously, names may identify also name of the teams ingame, but that could be ovveride and them may be renamed any way the server runner may want, what do you think?

That's all, for 0.10 update...

This post has been edited by hellraiser: 23 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942