• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dead or Alive? Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   botbot Icon

• Account: botbot

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:45 AM

I still play urban terror, so the game isn’t dead to me. If you love the game, then play it! The players are the ones who choose if urt is dead or alive, not the devs or admins.

The “urt is dead” threads aren’t helping the situation. If you would like to see more players appearing to replace the ones who have left, try being more positive.

Get on your most local server, even if it’s empty. Chat with players who appear, get a weekly game happening. Welcome new players and answer their questions. This is how to keep the game alive, it really does work.

#12 User is offline   Fragtag Icon

• Account: fragtag

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:46 AM

szejdi being a straight savage in this thread, holy shit lol.

#13 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:48 AM

szejdi is on the point ..
honestly though, i don't see anything that can be done to change the current situation.
urt got over ten years on its back, running on an old engine. the free-to-play to competition is looking way better/ has more to offer.
this was different 10 years ago, so it's hard or impossible to attract new players. i don't think you can change things to the way they were a while ago.
in the long run the hd version will be our hope for urt to have a larger playerbase, more leagues, populated servers.
the 4.2 fuckup might have accelerated urt's decline but at some point we would've ended where we are right now anyway.
i don't see a comeback happening with 4.3 or it's potential successors, even if they released a flawless version of the game.
if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

#14 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 07 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

View PostMr.Yeah, on 06 November 2015 - 08:19 PM, said:

here and there
you can also find a list of all the banned accounts right there (note that there aren't only cheaters in that list)

I think that last list you sent is not a banlist if it is im banned also...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:26 PM

tits! I never use github its very confusing where to post bugs?

#18 User is offline   Zmb Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: zmb
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

Okey, urt publics aren't dead, but what about the competitive scene ?
Now best teams (division 1) are as good as (or maybe worse) than old division 2 teams
Now people are so uninterested that many teams just drop out the league or don't mind have few noshows/forfaits
Now people are so uninterested that we have only 4 UZ TS divisions, two years ago we had 17 divisions, etc.

I do think and I'm probably not the only one but, imho urt could be the best FPS game to watch, talking about e-sport yeah.
It's fast but intense, a rush looks like a rush (thinking about CS:GO where u don't even have a 'run' bind, you either just run -slow- or walk) but you can also camp- There are many strategy possibilities.

I feel like you've never cared about competitive scene which is, by the way, the best way to get more players, and that's sad, urt's loosing so many opportunities because of that imo.

Just in case -> I'm not hating, Urt is my favourite game by far, just makes me sad to see -at least- its competitive scene going down and down when it could be the most interesting one of all FPS. (Always my opinion c: )

#20 User is offline   LinCeX Icon

• Account: lincex

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:42 AM

Dead. I recommend you to install Steam and to check cs:go if you are intrested in fps games. cya

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942