• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dead or Alive? Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:37 AM

View PostLinCeX, on 14 November 2015 - 12:42 AM, said:

Dead. I recommend you to install Steam and to check cs:go if you are intrested in fps games. cya

cs:go terrible game not fun at all bro

#22 User is offline   Zmb Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: zmb
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:57 AM

CS:GO isn't half as fun as urt, so nope. cya

#24 User is offline   LinCeX Icon

• Account: lincex

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:50 PM

View PostBarbatos, on 14 November 2015 - 12:07 PM, said:

It's quite funny to read that after checking the number of hours you've played Urban Terror this month. Unless you like... well.. you know... doing "stuff" with dead things... :blink:

Yeah , dont get me wrong i like the game . Homewer the numbers of players has decrease a ton the last years , the competitive scene is pretty much dead. And i dont see coming back tbh.

It may not been more fun than urt for you but , the numbers of players , leagues and professional competitions makes it the best fps at the time.

#25 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:05 PM

View PostLinCeX, on 14 November 2015 - 12:50 PM, said:

Yeah , dont get me wrong i like the game . Homewer the numbers of players has decrease a ton the last years , the competitive scene is pretty much dead. And i dont see coming back tbh.

It may not been more fun than urt for you but , the numbers of players , leagues and professional competitions makes it the best fps at the time.

while (idea is not clear) {
You are comparing Urban Terror which a is a FREE Online multiplayer FPS, with CS:GO which is a NOT FREE Online multiplayer FPS.
}

Hopefully I made clear the distinction between the two, so you don't have to loop that much Posted Image.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#27 User is offline   LinCeX Icon

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:20 PM

View PostFenix, on 14 November 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:

You are comparing Urban Terror which a is a FREE Online multiplayer FPS, with CS:GO which is a NOT FREE Online multiplayer FPS.
}

Hopefully I made clear the distinction between the two, so you don't have to loop that much Posted Image.

I dont get what your saying at all , There are free games with bigger everything.

View PostFrankie V, on 14 November 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

LOL

Yes as you can see ive play the game long enough to know a lil bit

This post has been edited by LinCeX: 14 November 2015 - 01:23 PM

#29 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:09 PM

View PostFenix, on 14 November 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:

}

He is prob the type of player who play on other clan server and play so hard making everybody ragequit now saying it is dead while it is not still about the same activity only you see half of the whole story because it is split up into 4.1 and 4.2.23 and perhaps some other in between version are still active.

Anyway talking like this does not help at all so don't know what he come's here for unless to troll.

#30 User is offline   LinCeX Icon

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:08 PM

View Postkillspree, on 14 November 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

He is prob the type of player who play on other clan server and play so hard making everybody ragequit now saying it is dead while it is not still about the same activity only you see half of the whole story because it is split up into 4.1 and 4.2.23 and perhaps some other in between version are still active.

Anyway talking like this does not help at all so don't know what he come's here for unless to troll.

Dude just take a look at urban zone ( not even going to mention other leagues that now dont even exist) number of clans and compare it to 2011 for example.
The game lost like 80% of his clans .

What would help is to accept game is diying and release urt hd ( when its ready lol ). Because 4.3 is gonna be failure its the same game and ppl is tired of 14 years old graphics.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942