• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RC] UrT 4.3 Release Candidate 4

#21 User is offline   Kaziu Icon

• Account: kaziu

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:30 PM

I agree. P90 look like OP.

When i switch window between "weapon/item" -> "team setup" -> "weapon/item" weapon setting restarting to default option. It's problem for me because every game I must set my weapon again.

In my opinion this table with weapon and equipment stats (this "current" and "selected" should be on bottom not right side.

(Sorry for my english)

#22 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:39 PM

View PostKaziu, on 26 April 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

When i switch window between "weapon/item" -> "team setup" -> "weapon/item" weapon setting restarting to default option. It's problem for me because every game I must set my weapon again.

Oh. i can confirm this. created an github issue accordingly

This post has been edited by Iye: 26 April 2016 - 07:40 PM

Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#23 User is offline   Rai Icon

• Account: rai

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:17 PM

hey , i were not sure about opening a new thread since its a just a little suggestion , about the possibility to be able to change the location of the speed bar , leaving it on its normal side or moving it to the left side , a little above the location text and next to the stamina bar.
gg for the update :]

This post has been edited by Rai: 27 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

#24 User is offline   Nounou Icon

•   former FS member   
    Concept Artist
  • Account: nounou

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

View PostIye, on 24 April 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:

the p90 sounds like a nailgun. kinda. more or less. its OK.
the colt is really nice as well.
the frf1 and magnum sounds are too quiet imo. even more so if you compare it to the mac11.
and the magnum sounds like it is fired outdoors all the time if i'm not mistaken.

All of these new sounds are freesounds mixed together, and modified; Unfortunately the choice remains limited.
P90 used to sound better but also it was very annoying when spammed. I've removed the most impactfull first 0.2 sec to avoid this problem, as I think this would piss off everybody.
Another problem with it is that due to P90's high rof the sounds overlap quickly and gets easily saturated. Which is magnum's case with URT's sound set to max.

I agree that FRF1 & magnum are way too quiet. This was also made this way to avoid saturation (due to overlaping, but also the sound's saturation itself). & I kind of reached the length & dB's gain limit. I'll make these two sounds louder & shorter to avoid these overlaps/saturation. Still the sound itself will sound saturated. I'm not a sound designer at all and I'm really wondering how the DE's sound can be that loud and overlap without any problem.

@Baex : (About the mac11's sounds) Despite our past love story it will stay like that unless more players complain =)

I'm personnally not happy with the Colt which sounds fake especially outdoors but still I thinks it's better than the previous one. Also tell me if you prefered previous sounds version

#25 User is offline   baex Icon

• Account: baex

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:43 PM

View PostNounou, on 08 May 2016 - 02:49 PM, said:

@Baex : (About the mac11's sounds) Despite our past love story it will stay like that unless more players complain =)

what? o.o

edit: totaly forgot about that. good old times c:

This post has been edited by baeX: 08 May 2016 - 04:01 PM

View PostNounou, on 01 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Hey I love you baex, but also, consider that i'm drunk

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:29 AM

View PostMaku, on 24 April 2016 - 10:55 PM, said:

With the change introduced in 4.3 rc3 these are now doing [...]

The changes brought in 4.3 are soft. the idea being to advance slowly but surely.
After testing around the tweaks with the latest RCs I do beleive we can push the nerf a little further. Might be worth looking into it again.

I'd really appreciate to have some opinions on how we could have the FRF1 fit in the current meta become a viable weapon.
Also, suggestions on how to buff the glock/colt/beretta to give them a chance to be picked over the DE in some situations ?

#27 User is offline   bluewormx Icon

• Account: bluewormx

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:22 PM

View PostBiddle, on 11 May 2016 - 02:29 AM, said:

I'd really appreciate to have some opinions on how we could have the FRF1 fit in the current meta become a viable weapon.
Also, suggestions on how to buff the glock/colt/beretta to give them a chance to be picked over the DE in some situations ?

I would just make the FR-F1 a re-skinned SR-8, like the LR-300/M4.

With the pistols I would leave the Beretta as is since it is lethal in the hands of an expert.(minimal recoil, ultra fast reload)

I would make the glock just a re-skinned version of the beretta.

The colt M19A1 I would balance out by giving it a 12 round magazine. This would bridge the gap in terms of fire power and stopping power.

#28 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

The glock should be automatic like the glock 18 but have bad spread (:
The fr-f1 could be like an scout in CS and let it be 100% accurate in air (could provide some epic kills in the hands of a great aimer + jumper)
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

#29 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:05 PM

View Postbluewormx, on 11 May 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

I would just make the FR-F1 a re-skinned SR-8

Eh. we could just leave it out then.

Ill just link my post about the frf1 here: click me (also note other suggestions there)

View Postbluewormx, on 11 May 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

With the pistols I would leave the Beretta as is since it is lethal in the hands of an expert.(minimal recoil, ultra fast reload)

I would make the glock just a re-skinned version of the beretta.

The colt M19A1 I would balance out by giving it a 12 round magazine. This would bridge the gap in terms of fire power and stopping power.

+1 for leaving the beretta as is.
-1 for making the glock a reskinned beretta. (+1 for the below suggestion here)
0 for chaning the colt. while i would consider that change reasonable, i personally think the clot is fine. (though i dont use it very often and am not used to it)

View PostJustMe..., on 11 May 2016 - 03:31 PM, said:

The glock should be automatic like the glock 18 but have bad spread (:
The fr-f1 could be like an scout in CS and let it be 100% accurate in air (could provide some epic kills in the hands of a great aimer + jumper)

+1 i like the idea of an automatic glock.
+1 for making the frf1 a CSGO style scout. i still want a silencer on it though. (without dmg reduction)
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#30 User is offline   Orbit Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: orbit

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:51 AM

View PostIye, on 24 April 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:

What i noticed while testing out the sounds, is that "problem" that if you select two secondary weapons, only ut_weapselect primary aka. "5" key works to select them. this is kinda counter intuitive imo.

This should be in fix list.
Can't reach pistol and secondary if i choose 2 secondary weapons.
My binds:
bind MWHEELDOWN "ut_weaptoggle primary sidearm"

bind MWHEELUP "ut_weaptoggle knife secondary"

Instead i get MWHEELDOWN primary and secondary, MWHEELUP knife and primary.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942