Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror Resurgence Suggestion

Make UrT great again!

#1 User is offline   Lochverstaerker Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:05 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, buckle your seatbelts, for I will present you the idea that will make Urban Terror: Resurgence one of the most popular games of all time!
First of all I would like to mention that I'm more of an idea guy and not a programmer, so I will leave the details to the development team, but trust me that this will be HUGE.

As an avid gamer and Urban Terror player for many years, I have been noticing that while the game is still very nice and literally gets better with every version (4.3.4 is great!), the playerbase has been slowly declining. I think this is due to other, more modern and more innovative games taking the spotlight, for example we all know that MOBA games à la League of Legends are very popular, but they have very little in common with Urban Terror.
However I noticed a new trend currently emerging, that is more shooter-friendly: So called "Battle Royale" Games. To quote wikipedia:

A battle royale game, also spelled battle royal, is a video game genre that blends the survival, exploration and scavenging elements of a survival game with last-man-standing gameplay.

To see how popular those games are, just check this screenshot I made of the popular live streaming service "Twitch":
Posted Image
At least two out of the most watched games are of this genre, including "Fortnite". This development is rather new, but you can trust me that it will only grow over time; Battle Royale games are the future of gaming!

Some of you may know that "Fortnite" is more of a comic-style game and that "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds"(or PUBG as I call it) is horrible, so Urban Terror: Resurgence could easily fill the spot of a more realistic Battle Royale game! But remember: "Fun over realism" (hehe)
So I know that it is probably rather hard to implement something like this for Urban Terror 4.x, but in Unreal Engine 4 this should be very easy. (I trust the awesome programmers!)

Looking forward hearing from you and seeing you guys' ideas about that!
See you ingame,
I'm going to play fortnite now

PS: If you do that you should also add vehicles like cars or at least building like in fornite that would be nice otherwise it's kinda boring
PPS: Also please add katana (maybe even to 4.3.5) and flashnades too.

This post has been edited by Lochverstaerker: 23 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

#2 User is offline   TheChosenOne Icon

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:44 PM

View PostLochverstaerker, on 23 June 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

Ladies and gentlemen, buckle your seatbelts, for I will present you the idea that ...

such a obvious troll, not even gonna bother with that.
1/10 try harder.

View PostLochverstaerker, on 23 June 2018 - 09:05 PM, said:

PPS: Also please add katana (maybe even to 4.3.5) and flashnades too.

a katana is an interesting idea, however. i bet it would look fun in game.

#3 User is offline   Drain Icon

• Account: drain
  • Main tag: nxu|

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

View PostTheChosenOne, on 26 June 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

a katana is an interesting idea, however. i bet it would look fun in game.

And while you're at it, add double Pistol as secondary weapon and double Mac11 as primary weapon. Then sacrifice all slots for double negev for full rambo mode.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942