Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Useful site to admins Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:41 PM

Here is a collection of useful tools, might come in handy if ya run servers.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

#2 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 08 June 2004 - 08:52 PM

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't see how that is helpful to game server admins. I mean, unless they are seeing repeated attempts to login to server via SSH, telnet, FTP, or some other service, those tools have little or no use. Besides, the majority of game server admins know how to use the tools which this site runs off of already.

#3 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:13 AM

Damn you illogical! You hacked your way into my University's servers! I saw it! You even left some traces on it, like cool scripts and such!

#4 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 08 June 2004 - 10:22 PM

Hehe... I suppose I should be worried that you'll report my "hacking" to international authorities, damn. Oh well...

#5 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:48 AM

[quote name='"illogical"]I'm sorry' date=' but I honestly don't see how that is helpful to game server admins. I mean, unless they are seeing repeated attempts to login to server via SSH, telnet, FTP, or some other service, those tools have little or no use. Besides, the majority of game server admins know how to use the tools which this site runs off of already.[/quote']

I know you can do most of this from your OS directly but for noobs as myself it may come in use if ya want to find someone who is bothering your server and such things. Anyway just though it could come in handy.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942