• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ETUT.....does it get any better? Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:27 AM

Hey |NV|S, great to hear that you have settled alright. Also le cool to hear that Airport is worked on, the previewshots I saw was nice appetizers. Looking forward to it. :)

#22 User is offline   |NV|S (old) Icon

• LocationSanta Clarita, CA

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:19 PM

thanks man, Im looking forward to finishing it. Also kinda cool is that one of the founders of 4d rulers sits in the cubie next to me at work, he knows wetwired pretty good. Its such a small world. Im trying to get the guys here to not play BF Vietnam this Friday and to try 3.4.

Posted Image

#23 User is offline   BludShoT Icon

• Account: bludshot
  • Main tag: [T]

Posted 21 April 2004 - 08:28 PM

Crenshaw grew on me somewhat and I've had some fun clanwars on it. Technically, 3D and art-wise, it's friggen awesome.

#24 Guest_Shakker

Posted 23 April 2004 - 02:45 PM

[quote name='"|NV|S"]As for ET' date=' I will be finishing airport. I have been working on it an hour a night, its not the 4-5 hours a night I gave crenshaw and streets2, but you still bet its gunna kick some serious butt.[/quote']

|NV|S, it's great to see you posting on the Urt Forums again. Congrats to you and a well earned position on one of the most creative development teams in the biz.. :D

I am very happy to see you interested in mapping for ET:UT. I have heard some nice mapping improvements and features for the ET engine. Better lighting, terrain, and tons of area to build upon. Less limitation you where bitching about before.

I really though you lost most if not all of Airport. I am very pleased to hear you tinkering with it.

Look forward to anything you decide to release. Let us know if Clan NUA can help you out in any way.

Take care and chat soon!!!

#25 User is offline   |NV|S (old) Icon

• LocationSanta Clarita, CA

Posted 23 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

Shakker, I did loose a lot of work during a crash, but sometimes these little meltdows are what we need to motivate us towards true innovation. I think that the gameplay for Airport will be much more suitable for play that URT players are really looking for.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942