Urban Terror Forums: mapcycle and the non-dedicated server - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

mapcycle and the non-dedicated server Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:39 PM

No need to install, just copy the folder.

#12 User is offline   MaFo (old) Icon

• LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

I got it to work in a non dedicated server, woekele helped me a lot, but it didnt work what he told me at first, i'll get in to detail later on. First I made a new iourbanterror shortcut and renamed it URT Server, the name thosent matter, sow i went to that short cut properties, in the target box should say this: C:UrbanTerrorioUrbanTerror.exe, sow i added this one  "+exec server.cfg" and it looks just like this: "C:UrbanTerrorioUrbanTerror.exe +exec server.cfg"  one friend tried it with edit the server.cfg and it work for him, but not me, sow my next step was editing the server.cfg file, i put the mycycle as the default and star in the SR1 map and saved the document and start my URT Server shorcut, and the game thosent even show the frozensand splash screen just go to loading the mapcycle directly and that's it

Going back to Woekele, he told me to bring down the console type: "/g_mapcycle mapcycle.txt" to make sure that mapcycle.txt is the default and use that one and then type: "/timelimit 1" then go to star server pick any map wait that minute and tha cycle would happend, at first it didn work but then it did, not sure if make a diference but in the server.cfg file in the blank that you put tha map to star with, put tha first map in the map cycle your gonna use, I hope this help a lot of you and repost if it did or didnt and Woekele thx for your help

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942