• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Eagle & Castle / Train glitch Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#11 User is offline   slackin Icon

• Account: slackin
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:39 PM

i would rather them camp there than the stupid ass computer room, jeezuz, btw SID, err FS you forgot to clip that computer room, i dont think it should be accessible because of the campers.

#12 User is offline   Carter Icon

• Account: carter
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

The only place to worry about would be the one above the red cable cars. No one ever goes on top of the blues since you have to use the moving one to get up there. Plus, no one really uses them anyways, I do sometimes when I am messing around but I get shot pretty quick.

#13 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:39 PM

I love that spot  :-D

#14 User is offline   Critofur Icon

• Account: critofur

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostSlackin, on 16 October 2008 - 03:30 PM, said:

doesnt mean you shouldnt be able to go there either, stop whining, please, just play. I like the map the way it is.

Exactly - "clipping" is probably the worst thing to happen to FPS games - nothing is more frustrating than ^$@&*#^$ stupid invisible walls. The one in Eagle is about the only one, ever, in ANY of these games that is actually cool - I like it. It's a little more fun if you're red (and playing against new players who don't have a clue what's going on) but it's not a problem if you're blue - you just wait until the red guy pops up and it's almost like you've got a mini-wallhack :P :D (Because you know where he's going to appear and you just wait and shoot).

Calling somebody "camper" is a compliment. Thank you.

If I could make a hack, I would remove those stupid clip planes that spoil (to some extent) so many maps, and even in other games. I gave up playing Half-Life 2 because the "invisible walls" were simply to abundant and extremely frustrating.

View PostSlackin, on 16 October 2008 - 03:39 PM, said:

i would rather them camp there than the stupid ass computer room, jeezuz, btw SID, err FS you forgot to clip that computer room, i dont think it should be accessible because of the campers.

I prefer players camp anywhere and everywhere, the more the better. I despise games where all the players run out into the open like lunatics just begging to get shot from three directions at once...

This post has been edited by Critofur: 26 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942