Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut_complex music Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DJ Schuby Icon

• Account: djschuby

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:39 AM

I downloaded an old map, ut_complex. It's a remake of the complex level from N64's GoldenEye. If you open the ut_complex.pk3 file, there's a readme that says the map will play any music file saved to the music directory as Complex.wav. There is no music directory and I am wondering if anyone can help me set it up.

I took some audio of the original music from GoldenEye and made a pretty cool GE remix I was planning on listening to when playing the map but I can't figure out how to make it work. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Download link for the map:
http://www.filecloud...error+Map+Pack/

#2 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

For some reason Q3A level music doesn't work in UrT - pity as that's a client controllable setting so those who wants to listen their own grooves can turn down the level music (s_music 0). Which is why I made music in my maps short things that are triggered and doesn't loop on eternally.
Not sure how the map maker could pull of what you described though. Seems like something that would only work on non-pure servers.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942