Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Building a new comp / need help Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_indo

Posted 12 April 2004 - 08:11 PM

heh...would that work? running with case door off?

cuz i have heating issues with my video card right now, you think it would help to run it with case off?

#22 Guest_[PoD]Addicted

Posted 12 April 2004 - 08:15 PM

lol .. yes it actually works

makes the air around the card the same as room temp

you dont have to rely on intake fans to keep inside temp of case the same as room temp

should get u a few degrees lower

#23 Guest_Taco

Posted 12 April 2004 - 08:34 PM

My old compters cpu fan stoped working it was a Duron 700.
Just used a bigger fan with the door off :lol: It ran cooler than before and I got a nice breaze at my feet.
Worked fine for three months. I then upgraded my cpu to an athlon 1000 and a new cpu fan.

Posted Image

#24 Guest_EcchMan

Posted 14 April 2004 - 03:03 AM

i run my machine with the side off and a box fan blowing out the door in my room. my cpu runs about 5 degrees © cooler than when it is all closed up. i ran it without the fan and the temp was about the same, but it did a pretty decent job of acting as a space heater with the side off. so i added the fan cause i cant sleep when im sweating.

#25 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 14 April 2004 - 05:21 AM

Methodtim is not allowed to post helpful advice.The Dungeon Master reminds Methodtim that his alignment is seriously in jeopardy (chaotic evil).

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942