Urban Terror Forums: I think I accidentally started a BAD trend... I apologize. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I think I accidentally started a BAD trend... I apologize. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   HawaiiNinJah (old) Icon

• LocationHawaii

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:45 AM

Ok, if you are irritated by suicide bombers popping up today, I apologize. It all started one day when I was playing UrT. I came up with this idea-Why don't I pull the pin of a grenade, and run around till I explode in enemy turf?

Sad to say, it worked. And even sadder fact: I was hooked. Before long I was running around with the username of "SuicideBomber" and "Sploding" in the midst of 1-4 enemies at any given time... It was fun... yet mean.

The reason I am apologizing is because some people are following my footsteps...
Just a few hours ago I discovered there were other players naming themselves "SuicideBomber2" and "SuicideBomber3".

It was a real bad idea, and I regret this.

So if you are one of my followers, please stop.

This is not good for UrT, and if it continues, it might ultimately ruin the game.

With much regret :cry:,
HawaiiNinjah (SuicideBomber)

#2 User is offline   crazyman1175 (old) Icon

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:47 AM

Ok, if you are irritated by suicide bombers popping up today, I apologize. It all started one day when I was playing UrT. I came up with this idea-Why don't I pull the pin of a grenade, and run around till I explode in enemy turf?

Sad to say, it worked. And even sadder fact: I was hooked. Before long I was running around with the username of "SuicideBomber" and "Sploding" in the midst of 1-4 enemies at any given time... It was fun... yet mean.

The reason I am apologizing is because some people are following my footsteps...
Just a few hours ago I discovered there were other players naming themselves "SuicideBomber2" and "SuicideBomber3".

It was a real bad idea, and I regret this.

So if you are one of my followers, please stop.

This is not good for UrT, and if it continues, it might ultimately ruin the game.

With much regret :cry:,
HawaiiNinjah (SuicideBomber)

Nah it has been like this lol.

#3 User is offline   ironized (old) Icon

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:50 AM

sorry, to say, you didn't start this, every one who finds out about sploding, does.

#4 User is offline   HawaiiNinJah (old) Icon

• LocationHawaii

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:53 AM

sorry, to say, you didn't start this, every one who finds out about sploding, does.

BUT BUT, today was like...packed...in the room I was in...all my team started following me...
I FEEL GUILTY! :cry:

#5 User is offline   heretic (old) Icon

• LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

Oh youre not the first.. even I had the idea months ago and there were people before that.

However your score sucks doing it.  Try holding a grenade, and finding 3 people standing together who wont shoot you as you approach.  I died more than I killed and gave up on the idea pronto.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   pmt3ddy (old) Icon

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Been there, done that, got kicked of the server for it.
Mainly cause often my team mates died thanks to me...

#7 User is offline   slackin Icon

• Account: slackin
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

i used it as a last resort weapon in close combat, if i run outa ammo and dont have time to reload, pull the nade, hold it, and run in a circle around him till you splode. been going on for years

#8 User is offline   InTheStreets (old) Icon

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:47 PM

BUT BUT, today was like...packed...in the room I was in...all my team started following me...
I FEEL GUILTY! :cry:

All I can say is wow...

The games been around for 8 years, since it went free every closet noob from West to East is signing up, playing the game, and posting ridiculous threads on the forum, calling hax cause they blow snake, kick voting on servers, suggesting "fixes" to the game (which is near perfect), and all the while eating up player slots.   

#9 User is offline   ChaosWrath (old) Icon

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:11 PM

I've done it before independently. I suppose lots of people just came up with it by themselves in a fit of genius, and it caught on (sorta)  :-)

#10 User is offline   |ALPHA|Pancakes (old) Icon

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:35 AM

Rofl, one of my favorite things to do is charge at the enemy with like 5 seconds left on the hot potato clock and blow them up.  Good times...

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942