Urban Terror Forums: Poll: Have you EVER successfully Goomba-stomped (AKA Curb-Stomped) someone? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Poll: Have you EVER successfully Goomba-stomped (AKA Curb-Stomped) someone? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Have you EVER successfully curb-stomped someone? (117 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you EVER successfully curb-stomped someone?

1. What's a curb/goomba stomp? (2 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

2. No (15 votes [12.71%])

Percentage of vote: 12.71%

3. Yes, but only when staged (16 votes [13.56%])

Percentage of vote: 13.56%

4. Yes, during an actual fight (please share) (85 votes [72.03%])

Percentage of vote: 72.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 User is offline   Reflectyca (old) Icon

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:04 AM

A few times, probably at the rate of 1 Curb Stom per 5 Lemmings when trying x.x
Never gets old when it does succeed though.

#52 User is offline   MS-18E (old) Icon

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

Not fully intentional, but:

In the FA Boots & Knives server, Abbey. One guy booted me, and I went up, so I was going to lemming. I decide maybe I can swipe his head once as I fall (he had no helmet). Only, he moves forward and as I was aiming for his head, I wind up on it, not near it. :D

#53 User is offline   Wily Duck Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: wilyduck

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:56 AM

I do it in Superman all the time :)

Agreed. Two goomba stories to share:

First - was falling to the top of blue base, spotted three blues medic'ing below. Pulled out a nade and armed it. Positioned my landing just right... goomba'd the first guy, second guy freaks whipping around and blasts the third guy in the face for a tk. Second guy is then stunned frozen cause he has no idea what just happened. Dropped my nade and split for the flag... stunned guy gets blown up behind me - I'm laughing my ass off as I cap the flag.

Second - happened the other night. Made about a 10 second future blind guess as to when the other team was going to cap the flag. Took to the air, watching their flag. Sure enough, the FC appears right on time. Dropped on his head conveniently just before he reached the flag - and returned it. :D

#54 User is offline   TuRdUkEn_MaN (old) Icon

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

BOOM BOOM BOOM, crushed beneath the awesome powah of mah footsies!  DIE BIOTCH DIE! :evil:

#55 User is offline   elimin8r (old) Icon

• LocationAustralia

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:15 AM

In Uptown once I was doing the jump from I think it's Laundromat to the place with the bits of glass near red spawn I landed short and fell on someones head. Was my own teams, but life goes on, la de da.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#56 User is offline   MS-18E (old) Icon

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

Yesterday I got one, but by pure accident. I was making a jump for the cable car on Eagle. I missed the jump and wound up falling down the place where the cart should go. I was thinking "oh yay, a lemming." Except I hit some guy who was failing at trying to climb up, killed him and landed in the water.

In the Boots and Knives server, a bunch of people get some good stomps and some lame ones (like stupid people trying to climb ladders and being oblivious) on Suburbs and Uptown.

#57 User is offline   elimin8r (old) Icon

• LocationAustralia

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:32 AM

Yesterday I got one, but by pure accident. I was making a jump for the cable car on Eagle. I missed the jump and wound up falling down the place where the cart should go. I was thinking "oh yay, a lemming." Except I hit some guy who was failing at trying to climb up, killed him and landed in the water.

Awesome!!!

#58 User is offline   ne0 Icon

• Account: ne0

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:38 AM

Had that once or twice too.

#59 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

ahh yes i have to ask but is the problem with the latter/poll the the top of the red cart place fixed in 4.2?

#60 User is offline   Mr.Siim Icon

• Account: mrsiim
  • Main tag: N00b|

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

Sled_free Jumping into helicopper Goombad 3 enemys row. i was laughing like a horse on drugs.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942