• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_saturn_beta1 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#11 User is offline   linessa (old) Icon

• LocationLisbon

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

your map is simply awesome!! i really like it, nice map with creative jumps...

gj :)

#12 User is offline   DJ_De1337eD (old) Icon

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

Bugs I have noticed:

Spawn on part II:tricky needs to be moved, sometimes launches you back into hole.

Reverse jumps, or not seems to be a little to easy to over jump. 2nd platform in the very least needs to be moved back because you have to slow down just to hit it. also the last platform you land on should be no grab. Very easy with grab on and slightly difficult no grab.

falldown jump and back jump way to easy for the second to last jump. mabey add more to it?

Some i see at least 1 texture broken on the tunnel that changes lighting. Also at the end of this tunnel if you look at the lights, the textures need to be rotated on.

part 1: tunnel very easy to overjump the platform you begin on while coming around. just push back the wall to the right when you first walk in and it should be fine.

Thats just my 2 cents.

otherwise a very amazing map. This blew me away. Its beautiful. Keep up the amazing work.

#13 User is offline   wraith4.x (old) Icon

• Urban Soul
  • Locationthe depths

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

Reverse jumps, or not seems to be a little to easy to over jump. 2nd platform in the very least needs to be moved back because you have to slow down just to hit it.

part 1: tunnel very easy to overjump the platform you begin on while coming around. just push back the wall to the right when you first walk in and it should be fine.

these don't need to be changed....learn how to control your jumping

very nice map!

#14 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:46 PM

Reverse jumps, or not seems to be a little to easy to over jump. 2nd platform in the very least needs to be moved back because you have to slow down just to hit it.
Actually one of my clan members is working on a jump map with the same concept, you have to slow down in mid air to make the jump. It's pretty cool IMO to add things like that to keep maps interesting.

#15 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 27 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

Another mindless, uninformative, but very enthusiastic thumbs up. God I love this map. Jump maps should all be themed man. Best jump maps feel like a story unfolding. This one has it all.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   MOLDAR (old) Icon

• LocationCyprus

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

this is one of the best... nice work landouille, i really love to play on your map.
here s my jump by jump video of Saturn  8-)

#17 User is offline   Landouille (old) Icon

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

thx :)
I work on bugs (thx Deleeted) and for the easy way :)

ps1: nice video moldar :)
ps2: demo by vivaldi, saturn in 4'50 : http://www.urtjumper...earching=search

#18 User is offline   SinfulDesires (old) Icon

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

50,000,000 times better than mine... of course, mine was not just by first jump map, but my first map ever... lol.

I really like saturn. It's got unique jumps and a different style than most others.

/callvote poll "Saturn rocks?"

/vote yes

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942