can you tell me again how to get a pk3 file out of that? i tried everything lol

#22 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

Yuuuhuuu :) I played it !

Nice map, and very nice to play it.
I played offline at home in dev, and did all jumps except 15 and 18 I skipped after a while. But i will do them soon.

Little remarks  (but I played only once)

Grr, in spawn I immediately wanted to jump on wall or light or tree or so... all impossible :(

Jump7 (ledge). Maybe make end so, that you can do next jump too in one big jumpflow

That first jump after the first teleport (jump 9/10/11 pretty confusing locations there) Woow, It is my favorite  :-D ...for now ofcourse. I jumped all in one flow (almost stamina down), and I see there with some replacements another version in it...maybe..im no mapper  ... but maybe i will send u one day some remarks there, to make another version of it (not to replace with this one!)

That drop jump there (jump11 ? hahaha) , maybe think of landing in square, and not on floor

Oo jump 24 is so funny. :)  Many ways possible there lol, I also did it in one flow :) dont ask me exact how! haha. But those jumps are good.

OO, some jumps when you jump them from end to start.... because you start from high position you will hurt yourself! Make everywhere no-hurt except where u specially want it. I myself got tired of maps you cant jump freestyle in!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

Oo  in some places the edge of the floor and the wall doesnt fit neatly. I mean, when i sprint forward and am next to wall, i get blokked by small invible leftover of the wall just at the edge of the floor. I had in 2 jumps, i dont know where anymore

Well, finally. Good taste for women  :-P But......Jumpcamp's blond is still the best! :-D

#23 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

Richard
Or with zip program you zip it (not unzip if you see many folders, then u must zip/archive it or so...)
Or just rename it

I dont remember, I had it only once

7-zip!!!

#24 User is offline   Richardyourgod Icon

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

one thing, there a ladder somewhere, jump 13-14 i think, and its not climbable, is this normal?

#25 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:13 AM

Yuuuhuuu :) I played it !

Nice map, and very nice to play it.
I played offline at home in dev, and did all jumps except 15 and 18 I skipped after a while. But i will do them soon.

Little remarks  (but I played only once)

Grr, in spawn I immediately wanted to jump on wall or light or tree or so... all impossible :(

Jump7 (ledge). Maybe make end so, that you can do next jump too in one big jumpflow

That first jump after the first teleport (jump 9/10/11 pretty confusing locations there) Woow, It is my favorite  :-D ...for now ofcourse. I jumped all in one flow (almost stamina down), and I see there with some replacements another version in it...maybe..im no mapper  ... but maybe i will send u one day some remarks there, to make another version of it (not to replace with this one!)

That drop jump there (jump11 ? hahaha) , maybe think of landing in square, and not on floor

Oo jump 24 is so funny. :)  Many ways possible there lol, I also did it in one flow :) dont ask me exact how! haha. But those jumps are good.

OO, some jumps when you jump them from end to start.... because you start from high position you will hurt yourself! Make everywhere no-hurt except where u specially want it. I myself got tired of maps you cant jump freestyle in!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

Oo  in some places the edge of the floor and the wall doesnt fit neatly. I mean, when i sprint forward and am next to wall, i get blokked by small invible leftover of the wall just at the edge of the floor. I had in 2 jumps, i dont know where anymore
Wow thanks a lot for all the feedback, we will work on most of these things for the 2nd beta :-D

Well, finally. Good taste for women  :-P But......Jumpcamp's blond is still the best! :-D
Hehe well we decided to not have nudity in the photos, after all a lot of kids play this game, so that limited the choices of pics! Glad you like them though :-D

P.S. There are a few secret rooms too, maybe there are more pics there... (no unzipping, cheaters!)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:42 AM

one thing, there a ladder somewhere, jump 13-14 i think, and its not climbable, is this normal?
You're right, gonna upload a 2nd beta very soon to fix it :-)

#27 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:04 AM

You're right, gonna upload a 2nd beta very soon to fix it :-)

It's not hard to get up there anyways. IMO you should leave it as is. :-D The ladder there just to fool people. :evil:

Otherwise, man this map is awesome!! Just finished it. It's one that I won't mind jumping in for a long time.

Will be a classic! =)

#28 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:09 AM

It's not hard to get up there anyways. IMO you should leave it as is. :-D The ladder there just to fool people. :evil:

Otherwise, man this map is awesome!! Just finished it. It's one that I won't mind jumping in for a long time.

Will be a classic! =)
Thanks man :-D
Well the 2nd beta is out, fixed some things and changed the ladder on that jump, I think you will be happy with it :-P You now need to walljump onto a climbing ladder :evil:
Changelog and new download link is in the first post

#29 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:08 AM

Cool! 8-) Well my times gettin better. Just completed b2 in 24 minutes. Hmmm should make a demo.

And I like what you did with the ladder. :-)

#30 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:30 PM

Cool! 8-) Well my times gettin better. Just completed b2 in 24 minutes. Hmmm should make a demo.

And I like what you did with the ladder. :-)
Very nice, you should submit it to urtjumpers and enjoy the 5 minutes before Vivaldi beats it :lol:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942