Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_bjumps Rate Topic: ****- 2 Votes

#1 User is offline   xSm3agol Icon

• Account: xsm3agol

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hello

Second version from the "ABC" jump maps.

http://xsm3agol.webs.com/mymaps.htm

Have fun...

Read more: http://www.urtjumper...6#ixzz0XDuWHtQj

#2 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:39 PM

Hi SmEagol.
Played today your map. Very nice map, good jumps and nice textures.
Overall feeling was a litle bit old style, meaning little jumps in little rooms
Really liked to do mmmm damm mmmmm I didnt wrote down the jump numbers !!!
Well, jump21 was the hardest to learn/master. And jump14 I did almost all in one the first time. All in one is funny.
The jump with the mini ramp (13 or 16 or 19?), there u have to pretty precise to land in front of it, OK!
And I do like the possibility to do jumps on more ways.
My fastest time was around 6 min. Guess ideal pro time is 4 to 430 min?

Im lucky im not a total noob anymore, so to get occasionally spawn killed is ok with me. But jumpers who are there to learn jumps, i would not recommend this map. Im a great FAN of spawnkills, but its in ALL jumps here, lol. But its np for the better jumpers.

Esthetically: I saw the edge of floor at the water, in Jump1. At begin and end of jump. And I thought, mmmm, looks promissing, little bit like xjumps which belong to the fewer pretty good-looking map (u know, Shark and Jailbreak and so). But those edges were not repeated ... Only in one jump (damm, idk them numbers) you can grab a same-looking floor.
I do like the textures. Ofcourse all the same, but they are not boring. And not to light or dark.

And, I only miss some fun at finish room. There must be something to do at finish! (well, better not that construction audio you used in ajumps!) Just some fun jump, picture, weapon, tree, sound, idk.... Its a bit underwhelming, so to say. Well, its just a minor point.

Conclusion: Great average jumpmap, which you have to play fast. Else u get killed!

bb -)

#3 User is offline   xSm3agol Icon

• Account: xsm3agol

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:41 PM

Ye I tried to create something fast and simple... thanks for all informations... Now I know what to do in next map... Thanks you a lot...

#4 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:42 AM

View PostxSm3agol, on 19 November 2009 - 09:41 PM, said:

Ye I tried to create something fast and simple... thanks for all informations... Now I know what to do in next map... Thanks you a lot...

Dude. I really like this map. But I have to say. It is telefrag central. please oh please move the spawns higher or out of the way. I was on a server with three other guys, and we're not noobs. We tried to stay out of the way, but we each telefragged at least 4-5 times each before we finished the map.

Excellent work otherwise, a really good progression map for new/medium jumpers.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942