Urban Terror Forums: ]$[ RoughRyders never die ... we just reload ! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

]$[ RoughRyders never die ... we just reload ! Rate Topic: -----

#31 Guest_Blitz

Posted 27 March 2005 - 08:32 PM

Aye aye i've found my torch.. splatered in blood waiting for more action.

#32 Guest_Al Coholicus

Posted 04 April 2005 - 04:51 PM

|HSO| and [A+] not playing anymore is not good... :cry:

In the end there will be 4 european clans.... ]$[, [HV], Ann and |it| :D

We will pray to the God of Weapons for a prosperous season of slaughter!

... and aard. We've been here for a couple of years too !!! & already serving since about 2.2 ... (with the name Aardvark)

#33 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 04 April 2005 - 08:28 PM

Puff Pryders

I need a new keyboard, thanks, goddamn viking asshole.

LOLOLOLOLZ

#34 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 05 April 2005 - 12:20 PM

OI!

we is still 'ere 8)

ok some more than others ...and others more than some :P

Like A- we are also waiting for the 2nd coming or ET:UT .... whichever arrives first

and we ..well I am ALWAYS up for some 1.27 action....

Actually been playing the maps Classic-Trainyard,streets,Hotel with Lupuz and the rest of the dg| guys on their server...if only some1 would sort out the TS spawns on trainyard ...its still a rox0r map for TS (ditto for Hotel where chaos rulez)

me drifts off into the mists of time, thinking of 5-6hr 1.27 gaming sessions on Barrysworld 8)

Roughryders never Reload ...we just Die!!! .....or something..not too sure :?

"Maj....whats the damn slogan again??"

p.s ...forgot my login :oops: ...had to make a new account hence the ownage post count :twisted:

#35 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:34 PM

Oh damn, soon Fumle will venture in here too and spoil all the fun we've had when the danes were missing... And Kongen, and Alkoholger...

Crap... Blaster go hide under that rock again! You scare teh newbs! :mrgreen:

GAAAAAH!

And yeah Blitz, I am in HV now, so soon they'll be a div. 3 team, muaahahahahahaha!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   preat Icon

• Account: preat

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:25 PM

omg... my neckhairs is rising... Nostalgic reading even though im only 3 years "old".. 2.4 may 2002.. I sure would like to have your urt history guys, nice reading indeed :)

#37 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:42 AM

Yeah you FUCKING n00b! :mrgreen:

#38 User is offline   Homie Icon

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:05 AM

Eak...its nearly 5 years I've been playing (or waiting for beta releases :P) this game (sept. 2000 beta 1.1)

although I cant belive its nearly July and we STILL dont have a release or even much more info than we did a year ago really, but still patience is a vertue 8)

I had hair and youth when I started to play this game :shock: ok ..well maybe not so much of teh youth :P

so I can call most ppl n00bs :).....does make me laugh when im called it on a pub though :roll:

I am totally missing UT though ....I've not played it in must be 2 months since I last tried a 1 man invasion on DG server (I Failed :()

Heres to another year of waiting o/ :P

#39 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:08 AM

Get the roughies rolling again goddamnit! And bring Abjects and Triggerhappy Chillers with ya. So bleeding boring with you guys gone.

:cry:

#40 User is offline   Homie Icon

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:37 AM

not gone just sleeping ..(I hope :shock: )

Most of the clan are playing other games atm and dont even sit in our IRC chan.(even Im playing GTR mostly atm...not claned or anything just fun racing...plus the nurburgring (old north ring) ownz in a M3 GTR or TVR Speed 6 :twisted:

Not having a stab at SID but their decision to anounce the ET port over and no more Q3 development nearly 18 months ago was a bad PR move imo..u are witnessing the results of such an anouncment ...should have waited and just gone "Hey!! Look what we've done!!" and let it loose whilst stalling the q3 mod (just my op. thats all :) coming from a coder whose skill level peaks at

10 print homie
20 goto 10

hehehe :P)

so i think atm we have 2 maybe 3 members hanging about :( but expect more when UT:ET is released
I agree it is boring as hell atm next to no clan activity and the pubs are a waste of time and effort ...prolly the lowest Ive seen the mod in the 5 years Ive played it :(

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942