Urban Terror Forums: Trickjumping: Bounce demo....other bounce spots? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trickjumping: Bounce demo....other bounce spots? Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:55 AM

i found this bounce spot like right after abbey2 was released...i was wondering if anyone else has found any other spots where bouncing jets you forward faster or straight up again?

http://members.cox.n...uncespot1.dm_68

#2 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 11 April 2004 - 10:28 AM

overbounces..

Sure.

You know on the storage hallway in ut_docks? Well, there's a bunch of stacked boxes that you can climb which lead up to a balcony above it.. Sometimes when you go from the balcony to the boxes you'll end up bouncing straight up.. as if you had jumped.

#3 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:18 PM

I get that alot, or if I jump straight up, when I land, I jump again without pushing anything. Like a trampoline.

#4 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:11 PM

the docks one also shows in the movie I made. And the abbey2 one is quite handy actually, I use it to gain extra speed when you rush to the other side =)

#5 Guest_EcchMan

Posted 14 April 2004 - 03:25 AM

i dunno if it still does, but it used to also happen at the top of the church tower in rommel. youd back off to the 2nd to top level and bounce back up to the top.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   katalyst (old) Icon

• LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:06 AM

(ps stands for post script)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942