Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

/Rage_On Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mad_Dawg (old) Icon

• LocationArizona

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:55 PM

What pisses me off is when some ungrateful douche bag bitches and moans about something as retarded as "I don't want my weapon to be at my face when I run, that's stupid!"

Who gives a Fuk?!...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------NEWS FLASH ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS JUST IN...

For all the douche bags out there. The Fukn game is FREE again FREE so stop your fuk'n whining. I don't think any of these dudes are getting paid for their work on URT which just in case you forgot is FREE to you and me. Which provides hours of fun, raging and laughs. So STFU already! What have you done to make the game any better or bigger? Have you started a social network to get new players? Designed anything so much as a flower on the wall in a map?

Ok, the graphics aren't as hot as Modern Warfare or the like but URT also doesn't have the budget the others have. But I know you forgot so I'll reiterate for you. IT"S FREE!

So please for the love of (insert your God here) stop being so fuk'n ungrateful!

This post has been edited by Mad_Dawg: 18 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

#2 User is offline   opium Icon

• Account: opium

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:05 AM

while i do agree that people do indeed complain about the dumbest crap here, i disagree with the way you said it.
*inb4Lock*

#3 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:09 AM

I /rageon sometimes too, usually about different things though.
/quit, *EDIT* button, *DELETE* button, *MOVE* button, *BAN* button and ALT+F4 usually takes care of any rage related to Urban Terror.

(inb4lockx2)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942