• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New Server Hosting Company Rate Topic: -----

Try em out!

#11 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

• Account: runamuk

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

There are lots of advantages to both. With a hosted company you don't have to maintain the box, just your configs. I have had it both ways and I prefer to just have them hosted at this point and the main reason is ping differences and locations. It's not to make money or a question of needing the money but if a company is gonna give you some credit for people signing up because of a banner you posted then why wouldn't you?

#12 User is offline   trident (old) Icon

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

kinda already a topic on this, http://forums.urbant...ver-hosting-co/

check it out.. just want to help
- ]T[R!d3n]T[
skandal4@gmail.com
http://botfest.freephpnuke.org/
server name - ]T[R!d3n]T[ BOTFEST
Server ip- 64.94.100.246:27960

#13 User is offline   meganjo (old) Icon

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:37 PM

Thanx for sharing
Dedicated Linux Server Hosting

#14 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:04 PM

View PostRunamuk, on 01 February 2010 - 07:34 AM, said:

This company is fairly new to the market and they are putting out a good product. They offer UrT servers at a semi-competitive rate with the option of B3. The support is good(it's not 24/7) but they are very quick at fixing any issues. I got a lot of personal support via xfire from the company owner who helped me setup the B3 bot after they installed it. They use TCadmin panel which is nice and they accept paypal as well as major credit cards. They have test servers up so you can check their quality. Keep in mind that they are very new and will be adding more boxes as they get more clients. Did I mention the good personal support?

Click Here To See It!

I am very happy with this company!

I recently ordered a server from there (psybergaming)... Setup was completed probably less that 90 minutes of my ordering it. I'm impressed with the service so far, time will tell on how well it will do for the members in my clan.

#15 User is offline   J.English Icon

• Account: jenglish
  • Main tag: [SnP]

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

Psybergaming has just announced this via an email to all customers:

Due to decreased revenue over the past few months we are no longer going to be able to host services. We do apologize for the inconviences this might bring to you and your communities. Since this is going into effect at the begining of this month and we realize that some of you have paid for services recently, we will be refunding servers based on how many days they paid for/had left. Refunds should be issued in the next 24 hours. This email will probably down before then, but we have track of all the accounts that have paid and their service dates.

Again, we are sorry for the inconviences this might bring to you guys and it has been a pleasure hosting servers for all of you.

Psybergaming

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942