• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Abjects never die! Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

[A+] in this thread!

#1 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:45 AM

I'm sure a few of the old school clans from Beta 1.27 and forwards might remember the evil and terrorizing reign of The Abjects.

I'm sure clans around here, that had the honor of fighting the mad legion that were [A+] still shiver and tremble at the mere thoughts of legendary warriors like [A+]LegoManser, [A+]Fumle, [A+]Handsome, [A+]Blaster, [A+]L0rd, [A+]Camino, [A+]Erlando, [A+]Hvalros, [A+]Iluvatar, [A+]DeathFromAbove and like 40 other Godforsaken leadpraying maniacs of death, despair and Kabar-stabbing, strafe-jumping awesomeness.

You all hoped and prayed we were dead and gone, didn't you, mortals? We stopped playing leagues and clanwars. Our servers died. Hell, even our Q3 instagib server went down. Our Clansite www.Abjects.dk faded away. You hoped. You prayed. You were confident that the evil reign of the Abjects was just a frightening story to tell your kids.

Guess what? Abjects never die. Abjects don't fade away. Abjects revive!

Most of the original Abjects are bald, gray, using wheelchairs and have trouble navigating said wheelchairs around without hitting our horde of kids. We'll still kick your ass, if you step on our lawn though.

Yes, horde of kids! That's the key for our Foul Phoenix return to the fragging scene. And as always it'll be bloody. Bones will splinter and break. Guts will be tossed around. Knife fights are obligatory.

How do we make this happen then? Well:

Veterans report for duty to me: [A+]Blaster at holst.niels at gmail
Talents applicate for membership to [A+]DeathFromBelow sebastian.brusendorff at gmail

By veterans I mean people I know. By talents I mean fraggers with an outstanding talent with a Kabar and an UMP.

Flashlight Power!

And yes, the Roughriders ]$[ is still our archenemy. Damn Puffpriders. React, Majic!

This post has been edited by Blaster the Abject: 15 February 2010 - 10:57 AM

#2 User is offline   Silver Swords Icon

• Account: silverswords

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

View PostBlaster the Abject, on 13 February 2010 - 11:45 AM, said:

Most of the original Abjects are bald, gray, using wheelchairs and have trouble navigating said wheelchairs around without hitting our horde of kids. We'll still kick your ass, if you step on our lawn though.

Yes, horde of kids!

and i thought i was old. sheesh.
Smiles open many doors.

#3 User is offline   opium Icon

• Account: opium

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

Oh you didn't hear? ]$[ is gone, I believe that there's a eulogy lying about somewheres. The only other very very old clans that are still around are iCu* and |it|... might be a few more hopping about but im not 100% sure.

Welcome Back

Looks like you need a new enemy..

This post has been edited by Opium: 13 February 2010 - 10:54 PM

#4 User is offline   Wacko Icon

• Account: wacko

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:46 PM

Blaster sounds very poetic
Proud member of Secret Society. sssssssshhhhhhhh its a secret

#5 User is offline   Vortex (old) Icon

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:36 AM

Haha. Well written, got my interest. PM me if you guys want to set up a scrim with THC.

Any plans to get a server anytime soon? If so, where will it be located?

<iCu|sodtheone> HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO BABY
<_FatChick> oh hey. I was fraggin
<_FatChick> FYI im not fat or a chick
<iCu|sodtheone> OH :(
<iCu|sodtheone> y must u crush my dreams?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:03 AM

View PostVortex, on 14 February 2010 - 02:36 AM, said:

Haha. Well written, got my interest. PM me if you guys want to set up a scrim with THC.

Any plans to get a server anytime soon? If so, where will it be located?

THC (is MadMojo still alive?), |it| and iCu* are still around? How inconvenient. We consider those clans friendly. Anyone wearing one of those tags online, will be granted death by Kabar. Friendly clanwars ensured once we're back on our feet.

Yes, we'll get a server sorted out in the near future. Clanwars will be 5vs5 TDM, TS or CTF and the occasional Instagib Unlagged humiliation.

The few people that might think I'm joking, didn't play UT_Streets against a lead immune platoon of flashlight waving UMP sniping Abjects.

Bring it on. Grenades are our breakfast. Not only do we piss Napalm. We light it on fire too. Just for fun and giggles.

This will be the new generation of the Abjects. Trust me, we've thought them well. Consider this an upgrade. This is Abjects beta 2.0. From now on the tag will be [A++].

This post has been edited by Blaster the Abject: 15 February 2010 - 11:00 AM

#7 User is offline   LegoManser (old) Icon

• Lurking bastard
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:51 PM

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Blastersaurus that all the players should be taxed.
And all went to be taxed, every one into his own clan.

And Handsome, Erlando and Zignut also went up from the darkest corners of Jutland, out of the country of Denmark, into the underworld, unto the clan of Blaster, which is called the Abjects.

LegoManser
Fumle
Frea]{
Blaster
Zignut
Handsome
Erlando
Orca
Hvalros (Rossen)
Hvalen
Hjorten
DeathFromAbove
Iluvatar
Mojo
Potlood
Blitz
Malky
Sam
Sibren
Xent
TK
Supersjakie
Donky
Sizo
Alkoholger
Morph(ine)

Bring me more!!

btw Blaster whats happening with our favourite clan C54 or gay54 after they came out

just found this!! classic! http://clanbase.ggl....d=74875&lid=652

#8 User is offline   Green Viking Icon

• Account: greenviking

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:19 PM

haha, epic topic :P

gl with the clan. post it here if u get a site or server.

#9 User is offline   Blaster the Abject (old) Icon

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

View PostLegoManser, on 14 February 2010 - 01:51 PM, said:

btw Blaster whats happening with our favourite clan C54 or gay54 after they came out

I happened to kill them. It was a mistake. Sorry. I was drunk and trigger-happy. No discipline. I promise not to kill any new Abjects.

I know Klas/Roadkill is still around. He might be Abject material, if he weren't so absolutely convinced Swedish happy-parade-like.

O.K.

Count: 2 (Lego's back).

This post has been edited by Blaster the Abject: 14 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

#10 User is offline   opium Icon

• Account: opium

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

Flashlights? There are no flashlights in 4.1........ I CALL HAX!

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942