Urban Terror Forums: Some things to say.....about SID, UrT etc. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Some things to say.....about SID, UrT etc.

#91 User is offline   blzd|sicmade (old) Icon

• LocationSeattle,WA

Posted 03 November 2004 - 03:51 AM

I know it wasnt included... i i meant i "miss" it.
:roll:

anyways is therer anyway that you can prolly bring that back ? :D

#92 User is offline   Apoofoof (old) Icon

Posted 04 November 2004 - 09:20 AM

uhmm....hello? is this new version out yet? :)

#93 User is offline   lucky (old) Icon

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:30 PM

uhmm....hello? is this new version out yet? :)

Yep it's called 3.7 ;)

#94 User is offline   slimg00dy (old) Icon

Posted 06 November 2004 - 06:34 PM

[quote name='"Oswald"]We have always been open to criticism' date=' because that usually will help improve things that are flawed. But to have gamers bitch, just because they think it is their god given right, then it will fall on deaf ears. Always has and will continue to do. Also, how do you critic something which is not even released? You can't. Oh wait, we have not delivered, is that was the criticism is? We are busying taking time off and doing nothing? Sure, we are on a break, we are tired and have put many hours and much effort into what we have done the past 4 years. We also have our own plans as to what is going to be created. This is something that is not open to the community to decide. We have not shared many ideas and plans with the community, because we are not ready to. ETUT is still being planned. When? Dunno, when we have more info we will drop it to the community.[/quote']

I have to agree with os here, I mean the game is free first of all, you should be thankfull enough and not bich. I'm surprised that SID has managed to take so much bitching for 4 years now. SID has also take some of their own time and work on updates till this long, so please be patient and wait.

#95 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:38 AM

Unfortunately, there is always a small percentage who don't see it that way and still think they are owed something. For the most part the majority of the community is great, always has been. But it is never the majority who complains without reason or criticises, because it is their right. It is that small minority who is out to ruin for all. Easy to say "ignore them" but they are pretty damn adament, yet their negative views and opinions do nothing for a community...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#96 User is offline   A C E .....hole (old) Icon

• LocationFrom within.

Posted 08 November 2004 - 12:00 AM

I quote from an old series

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the Facts of Life.

#97 Guest_jbathehut

Posted 18 November 2004 - 09:32 AM

Hey os can you bring back the "spas jump"? You know where you stand on your teammate and he launches you 50 feet in the air by shooting the bottom of your boots with the spas. I forget which version that was, but raise your hand if you remember :D

#98 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:07 AM

SPAS is not gonna be modified or altered at this time.

#99 User is offline   EL_PRESEDENTE (old) Icon

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:55 PM

aahhh go on fun over realism :)

#100 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 20 November 2004 - 12:46 AM

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942